Action Figure new zombie head sculpts by plissken2013 A, B, C & D - paint apps by 8-bit - 1/23

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: new zombie head sculpt by plissken - paint apps by 8-bit

Looks great! :clap:clap:clap

Whats going on on OSW? My Anitvirus Program is blocking the site since a few days.

That is a great headsculpt. Is it a custom headsculpt you made or did you just paint it? The details are amazing.

That looks bad as hell! Both the sculpt and paint work is bad ***. Is the sculptor doing any movie specific zombies or just generic looks?

Looks great, for some reason I'm seeing the guy from breaking bad in that sculpt:panic:

Excellent paint job 8-bit. You do some really great work.

That is a great headsculpt. Is it a custom headsculpt you made or did you just paint it? The details are amazing.

i just painted it. it's available from plissken2013 :) his work is AWESOME.

That looks bad as hell! Both the sculpt and paint work is bad ***. Is the sculptor doing any movie specific zombies or just generic looks?

not so sure - ask plissken2013 :)

Looks great, for some reason I'm seeing the guy from breaking bad in that sculpt:panic:

that's an interesting observation ;)

Excellent paint job 8-bit. You do some really great work.

thanks man :)

no sweat! great work!

---

here's another plissken2013 zombie HS in-progress

plissken2013 zombie HS by 8-bit commando, on Flickr

I like this one the most. He's got swag with that haircut. :lecture :lol Plissken has some very nice looking sculpts. They've certainly landed in the right hands.

I just noticed the butthole-ish ear! Nice! :lol Looks crazy.

I like this one the most. He's got swag with that haircut. :lecture :lol Plissken has some very nice looking sculpts. They've certainly landed in the right hands.

I just noticed the butthole-ish ear! Nice! :lol Looks crazy.

it does look like a puckered **** - i must admit ;)

(an*s)

Last edited:
Re: new zombie head sculpts by plissken2013 A, B, C & D - paint apps by 8-bit - 1/23

Pleasure to look at this guy, even if he's fu**ing ugly :lol.

Great job!.

Back