Spidey VS Venom poll....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think about this VS diorama

• Total voters

akamonrg

Super Freak
Reaction score
Perhaps if lot of people think a real spidey VS venom should be do, sideshow will delay the pre order and present a REAL vs DIORAMA and not a big lie with a bust diorama.
(If it's not a bust diorama as F4 all my excuse but is not don't take us for idiot and do you work Sideshow: Or don't make us dribble with an announce of an huge spidey VS Venom diorama and show us a little poodle as an bulldog. I like sideshow product but don't like to be disappointed):emperor
:monkey2

the most they read people are not happy the most they will reflect about what people want to see really when they told VS diorama :rolleyes:

Not that upset about what they said it was or what other people think it is. Not everyone is going to like every piece that is put out. I for one like it. Could it have been done better..................yes. But so can just about every single statue out there. Especially comic book related. Every collector has a different view of their favorite characters all based off of imagination and their favorite artists interpretation.

akamonrg said:
the most they read people are not happy the most they will reflect about what people want to see really when they told VS diorama :rolleyes:
Im not saying people shouldnt express their opinion. I have some reservations about it myself, but the more threads/posts are generated by the same people, the more likely SS is to ignore it cause they think its all the same group of people creating all the repetitive backlash.
Its only 2days til the full reveal of the entire thing. Wait til Thurs and then express your thoughts when more than a preview pic is up. Hell I might join in.

.. and what Mith said above too

I'm taking the "wait and see" approach. I want to see the entire thing before I make my decision.

Crash1207 said:
I'm taking the "wait and see" approach. I want to see the entire thing before I make my decision.
Same here. I was initially disappointed with the preview simply because it wasn't what I was expecting, but I've actually warmed up to it a bit now. I need to see the whole thing and what the exclusive is before I pass final judgment.

i'm waiting for the official pic of the statue. As of right now, IMO, it looks good. I do not like busts but it this is the best they can do for now, I will definitely pre-order it. If SS comes out with the full statue for both, I will cancel this bust and go with the full statue.

Also...SS needs to step up the Marvel line. There is other Marvel characters out there.

TOE said:
i'm waiting for the official pic of the statue. As of right now, IMO, it looks good. I do not like busts but it this is the best they can do for now, I will definitely pre-order it. If SS comes out with the full statue for both, I will cancel this bust and go with the full statue.

Also...SS needs to step up the Marvel line. There is other Marvel characters out there.

I think you will have time to paid this diorama (bust..?) before see a full one if one day they decide to do one. But perhaps this one is a real diorama and all will be happy. I hope :confused: :rolleyes:

TOE said:

I agree with you here. I love Spidey, and he is probably my favorite Marvel character, but I would like to see Sideshow expand from their Spidey and Wolverine bias.

Bring on Beta Ray Bill!! :rotfl

Bodie The Cursed said:
It so obvious that it is what it is.. I think its funny that people think Venom might have legs.. whats that around his waist.. the ground or a hoolahoop.
for me at least, thats not the issue.
the question for me is whether or not there is much more dio to fill out the piece or if the entire ting stops at Venom's waist. If theres a lot more dio/rubble under Venom, then I dont think it'd be any different than Sabertooth's feet being buried in the snow.
.. but if the sculpt stops at the waist :monkey4

last weeks pic was just a preview. There is hope yet that maybe Venom is exiting through a roof top where you get the illusion that he has legs. SS always put out preview pics that did not show everything. *crossing finger* :monkey3

TOE said:
last weeks pic was just a preview. There is hope yet that maybe Venom is exiting through a roof top where you get the illusion that he has legs. SS always put out preview pics that did not show everything. *crossing finger* :monkey3

I hope this :rolleyes: and hope we will see pic in the next newsletter :D or something in the production blog:rolleyes:

occulum said:
for me at least, thats not the issue.
the question for me is whether or not there is much more dio to fill out the piece or if the entire ting stops at Venom's waist. If theres a lot more dio/rubble under Venom, then I dont think it'd be any different than Sabertooth's feet being buried in the snow.
.. but if the sculpt stops at the waist :monkey4

Im sure there is another dimension to the Dio not shown.

Now bring on the 1/4 scale Venom comiquette.:D

Back