Customizable Iron Man figures from Hasbro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cofphoto

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2013/01/18/iron-man-3-hasbro-action-figures/1844395/

Hasbro is putting out a new set of customizable Iron Man figures called Assemblers. The toys will have about 25 different armor combinations each. The combinations’ look will very from the comic book, The Avengers movie and Iron Man 3.

Expect the first wave of figures to include Tony Stark’s new armor from Iron Man 3 along with War Machine and the Iron Patriot armor as will be seen in the film. The first wave will begin hitting store shelves in February. Stay tuned.

iron_man_toys_2.jpg

773655_10151348902347290_1814739225_o.636x877.jpg

3_im-patriot-logos-4_3_r541_c540.jpg

5_patriot-logos-3_4_rx340.jpg

Hot Toys should do the same. They'll get richer, we'll be happier and our wallet will implode.

My kids are gonna flip for these... Nice to see Hasbro doing some cool photos with their stuff too!

Sallah

those pics are well done , well done since i have these figures in HAND and they are not as good looking in person,

heres a review i did of these exact figures ( i actually show them)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtQ7xX0_Y_Q

Yeah, Hasbros lines, well the lines I pay attention to, have dropped quality badly. The IM2 line went to the 3 3/4 scale but still had great articulation, The Avengers line cut what was articulate in IM2 in half. This IM3 line looks horrible articulation wise.

Wonder how many armors will be flourescent day-glo colors?

The concept sounds really cool, but the toys look incredibly cheap.
I think they could've benefitted from swappable forearms and boots (separate from the shoulder+bicep and thighs respectively); that could've given them an opportunity for elbows and knees.

Back