• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Predator Masks WTB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

northernmunkey2003

Super Freak
Reaction score
UK collector from middle old england looking for the following Sideshow 1:1 masks in mint condition with no issues:

Falconer Mask
Tracker Mask
Battle damage mask

Prefer with original box and packaging. But willing to travel a reasonable distance if not with box. International seller box is a must for piece of mind.

My Conditions:

1. Under no circumstances do I send offers/make offers in WTB. Just tell me what you want for it and we don't waste any time - thanks.

2. I will request you to take photos of the item with the date and your username. Why, you ask? Too many scummy scammers out there. If you can't do that then we'll just not do business.

3. I don't like paying eBay prices on eBay- so I won't do it on a forum. If you want eBay prices go to eBay.

Last edited:
Play we're knocking some of these out at 139.99 a couple of weeks ago, so you might find someone with buyers regret/other half anger.
Fingers crossed...

Back