This weeks comics will contain spoilers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Antman84

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello

I feel that this section needs a thread dedicated to this weeks comics and the big talking points .
There are plenty of threads containing comic book statues but nothing containing the current stories of the week.
I won't put any specific things in this thread but will start with the first reply.

Captain America 3 was great this week was worried that this story could get repetitive then pow right at the end the Zola twist really makes this story different.

Indestructible hulk 3 this series is a really fun comic love the interpretation of both hulk and banner in this series.

Avengers assemble 11 since 10 has become a fun avengers book this one didn't seem as dire in the hope category as the main avengers book. The ending was comical as well.

All new xmen is one of my favourite books right now as the idea of a young cyclops dealing with the actions of his future self being really interesting. Also liked the wolverine cyclops showdown.

Savage wolverine - great start to a new series however wonder how long it can run for as story seems quite limited

That's my faves of the week :)

Wow just read uncanny x-men 1 that is an awesome book since marvel now has started the x-men books I feel are superior to avengers books I still buy both but the x-men ones I look forward too the most

Just a quick question 'bout Uncanny X-men #1. I hear it follows the 'first' story arc of All-New X-men, but has the second arc started already? Want to get into Uncanny, but I am not sure which volumes from All-New I have to get and from what number they 'split'.

Want to limit myself to Astonishing & Uncanny X-men. If I also get full into All-New I might need another closet in a year. :monkey3

The first arc of all new x-men is issues 1-5 and does feature cyclops and his uncanny x-men there are plots in the story that will be needed for uncanny x-men 1. I would say though that I think you would only have to read 1-5 for now they aren't featured any further. Hope that helps

The first arc of all new x-men is issues 1-5 and does feature cyclops and his uncanny x-men there are plots in the story that will be needed for uncanny x-men 1. I would say though that I think you would only have to read 1-5 for now they aren't featured any further. Hope that helps

That helps al lot, thx. :peace Will pick up the first bundle then, should release in a few weeks I guess.

Back