Hottoys MMS Classic Predator "Small amendment"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wingyeung

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
hi all, new comer here ...

I always feel, the month of Hottoys made's predator is not large enough.

Do you think so ? Following photos are my custom amendment.

IMG_4553.JPG

IMG_4558.JPG

IMG_4560.JPG

IMG_4563.JPG

IMG_4564.JPG

You just need, a cup of hot water ... cup of cold water and your hand.

Hope somebody appreciates my own one ...

Awful :lol
It's totally wrong anatomicly.
Tho Tsang's sculpt is more Scar dan Classic anyway and nothing can make it work properly.

Awful :lol
It's totally wrong anatomicly.
Tho Tsang's sculpt is more Scar dan Classic anyway and nothing can make it work properly.

I suppose that depends on if you can judge a fictional creature on a universal anatomical rule.

-If your talking "THAT specific predator from THAT specific movie" then sure, criticize away.

-If your talking personal preference. Do what you like and they are all correct.

-If your making a general contribution of "a" (not a specific) predator then no one can say its "wrong". Many predators have drastically different mandibles (some have spikes/barbs even). Just like no two human's have the same jaw/mouth/teeth, its logical to think some predators are going to have wider jowls than others. So go nuts.

hi all, new comer here ...

I always feel, the month of Hottoys made's predator is not large enough.

Do you think so ? Following photos are my custom amendment.
it's ADI mouth (scar/wolf).
if you wanted that, you got what you wanted.

I suppose that depends on if you can judge a fictional creature on a universal anatomical rule.
several thousands of millions of years vision ability was based on pure biology, but nowadays it's based on judgement. :)

Well let me first say:welcome1: to the freaks:)

As for your mod I'm guessing you just put the manibles in hot water and pulled and streched them out right? It certianly makes his mouth bigger but not the head, it kinda looks like he's yawning to me but maybe I'm just tiered.

Don't be discouraged by bad feedback, if you like it thats all that matters and don't be afraid to post more of you stuff. Out of all the predators I own this one is my favorate.

All that matters is that you like it. I prefer the stock version, but as our polite Russian friend has pointed out, it isn't like this sculpt was all that screen accurate to begin with.

It actually looks like Berzerker predators mandibles . Painted classics color . Pretty awesome looking buy not accurate at all . It's all shots and giggles anyway .

I'd have to agree... seems a bit too much; but well done for giving it a try.

And at the end of the day if you're happy with the result that's all that matters :duff

I don't get it. You go through all that effort to add the trophies to make him more P1 accurate, then you ____ all over it with ADI MANDIBLES??? :lol

Back