• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

custom stasis facehugger stasis tube

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dillon

Super Freak
Reaction score
looking for one a face hugger stasis tube with little to no mark/scratches. It can either be the kit to make it or complete.

Contact [email protected]

i bought a 1/6 facehugger stasis model kit from him a few months back. nice kit and a good dude. assembly and paintup required. comes with a face hugger.

hope this helps buddy

he said he doesn't make them anymore unfortunantly, I have this erie feeling that the quest for one is going to be near impossible, welp bump for anyone that may have one just in case.

Im not selling them anymore, as the tubing is expensive, and there was never much of an interest in them. Maybe after the game comes out, I might reissue if it looks like there is more demand.

Thank you though!
Frank Cerney

ya, I recently watched the movie and as Bishop was disecting them it popped in my head that I just wanted to see if anyone made one. If, the demand for them do rise and you re-issue I will be there to pick a few up.

good to know that they were there however. :yess:

Back