new Disney vinyl toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ditch

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just saw these, i love these can't wait to see what else Funko brings out in this range.

Funko proudly announces the exciting new Blind Box Vinyl Figures of Disney.
Funko has been guilty in the past of ‘killing-with-cuteness’…
But this is getting a little ridiculous!

Just when you thought things couldn’t possibly get any more adorable…
We go and pull a stunt like THIS!
The nerve!Disney/Pixar 2.5″ Mystery Minis:
8 Beloved Characters
3 Charming Poses Each
24pc Counter Display

2.5 ” Vinyl Figures coming in February 2013 with a suggested retail of $5.95.

image004.jpg

image002.jpg

Last edited:
Even though the designs are great...Funko is notorious for crappy paint jobs and low quality PVC on some of their items like blox and the paint apps on the pop! Figures :(
...I hope they are using better quality vinyl and good paint printing techniques this time...
Their QC is really the main problem...their products' paint jobs are all over the place and its difficult to pick a nice set unless you had 20 to choose from...the sculpts are beautiful but is seems generally speaking that they haven't paid particular attention to the paint jobs...

Their sculpts deserve better paint applications

I'm more fearful of the blind packaging in this case because of their track record...cuz you expect it to look like the prototypes but the execution is not great usually...

Last edited:
I believe these are coming out at the beginning of next month, I'm pretty excited.... I was surprised that Jack was in this set with the Nightmare Before Christmas Mystery Minis coming later this year that also has 3 jacks in it.... I would also like to say I am happy with the price of these I think $10 for others like Kidrobot is a little high.

The Star Wars ones are Vinylmations. Then there's Park Starz Vinylmations which aren't mickey shapes. Then there's CARS shaped Vinylmation and Monorail shaped ones. All made by Disney.

This thread is the Funko ones. Or maybe we should just make a Disney Vinyl thread so we can talk about it all.

Anyone going to star wars weekends this year? Help a brother out..I want a couple things. PM me if you can help. If it helps your decision, I went last year and bought some stuff for freaks.

We should have a vinyl thread any way there are lots of cool vinyl out there not just Disney and Funko

These are pretty awesome I was going to try and hold off on buying these because I always spend too much trying to find them all but I picked up 2 today and am impressed the paint is much better than what I experienced with the Domo figures.

There's someone with a full set on Ebay that is tempting me, Trying to get all 24 buying blind boxes doesn't really seem like a wise move here.

Back