DAM Toys Zombie German Officer Kruger Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VantageCollectibles

Freaked Out
Reaction score
8424825834_5119342071_c.jpg

8424826010_d11b8e6b3c_c.jpg

8423735825_5735052589_c.jpg

8424826328_8f78d85da1_c.jpg

8424826598_4bbc7efdbe_c.jpg

8424826468_fe6090a577_c.jpg

8423735927_6ffdbd6695_c.jpg

8424826254_c901868337_c.jpg

DAM presents this highly detailed and highly grotesque Officer Kruger Sixth Scale Figure. This figure includes
  • Zombie Headsculpt
  • Action Body
  • One Pair of Zombie Hands
  • SS Waffen Visor Cap
  • White Cotton Shirt
  • Black Necktie
  • Shoulder Strap
  • Waffen-SS black Wool Breeches
  • Waffen-SS Officer Aged Belt
  • Swastika Armband
  • WW2 German 6 X 30 Binoculars
  • German Cavalry Riding Boots

Scheduled to arrive April 2013

Last edited:
Re: DAM Toys Zombie German Officer Sixth Scale Figure

I'll definitely pick up the bodies and heads for a bash, but ZERO interest in Nazi Zombies.

I'll definitely pick up the bodies and heads for a bash, but ZERO interest in Nazi Zombies.

:exactly: but I will buy the whole figure, nazi stuff is not my bag but zombies are, and with the lack of zombie stuff on the market in this scale I will take what I can. Normally I would pass on anything nazi but for this I will make an exception, well this and red skull:panic:

It looks like the middle level deterioration shot of one of the first Zombies to be shown on Walking dead. The one with the longish black hair that came out of the bus.

:exactly: But i will buy the whole figure, nazi stuff is not my bag but zombies are, and with the lack of zombie stuff on the market in this scale i will take what i can. Normally i would pass on anything nazi but for this i will make an exception, well this and red skull:panic:

freakin stoled the words out of my mouth!!!

Wow!!! Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you DAMTOYS for this!!! The Market is yours!!!! May it put lots of dollars in your pocket and please don't stop with just 2 figs! Make at least 12!!!!

You can change the clothes, you know. Considering that nobody else is making zombies, I am glad to see them. I dont care for the Nazi angle either and would greatly prefer some civilian variants, but will probably try to get these for the zombie parts if I cant get them parted out.

These look totally awesome... However, I'm like some not into the nazi part, even though they look good. I'll probably wait to see if they make others.

But just in case... When and where can I buy? :)

Pretty cool. The whole "zombie" phenomenon is kind of fun, to me. I won't be buying any of these. But I do think they are very cool!

I wish there were variant heads for the soldier.
I want more than one,But not more than one with the same head.
....Could use some gas masks I suppose.

Last edited:
Read... Dead snow 2 was coming.

Anyway... These are pretty tempting. I just never heard of the store/company before.

Back