DAM Toys Zombie German Soldier Pvt Jakob Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VantageCollectibles

Freaked Out
Reaction score
8423760725_e7ab7cb65d_c.jpg

8424849922_989a3f0575_c.jpg

8423759805_6a3d82f0f6_c.jpg

8424850454_69ca7f83d9_c.jpg

8423760361_b6c305ab49_c.jpg

8423760071_4629a466f9_c.jpg

8423760131_85bace3108_c.jpg

DAM presents the highly detailed and highly grotesque Pvt Jakob Sixth Scale Figure. This figure includes

• Zombie Headsculp (sculpted by A FENG, TAIWAN)
  • DAM Action Body
  • One Pair of Zombie Hands
  • German Helmet+German Helmet Liner
  • German Shirt
  • Waffen-SS Black Wool Tunic
  • Waffen-SS black Wool Breeches
  • Waffen-SS Officer Aged Belt
  • Swastika Armband
  • Totenkopf Armband
  • Waffen SS Collar Tabs
  • One Pair of Shoulder Straps
  • WW2 German P38 Holster
  • Walther P38 Pistol
  • One Pair of German Cavalry Riding Boots

Scheduled to arrive in April 2013

Last edited:
Re: DAM Toys Zombie German Soldier Sixth Scale Figure

Yes this will be on my shelf, finally some 1/6 zombies:joy

gut & garstig.......:yess:

see what i did there?........anyone? anyone?........:wink1:

Out of the two of this, I like the soldier best, so gruesome looking. I will get both though as they will make a good pair of goons for redskull to control, looks like he has a new master plan to spread the zombie virus to take over the world, looks like a job for captain america and his avengers:lol

Out of the two of this, I like the soldier best, so gruesome looking. I will get both though as they will make a good pair of goons for redskull to control, looks like he has a new master plan to spread the zombie virus to take over the world, looks like a job for captain america and his avengers:lol

Marvel should use this for a new Marvel Zombies storyline. Everything after Kirkman left has stunk.

Marvel should use this for a new Marvel Zombies storyline. Everything after Kirkman left has stunk.

Thanks:1-1:I was just thinking out loud when I was typing that, but if I'm honest, I try to make up storys for my 1/6 stuff, tieing all of it in one way or another. I have a wild imagination:wave

Both look great to me. I've made a bunch of Nazi Zombies and apes as I'm a fan and am happy to build my own monsters usually. But these are really nicely done and hopefully I'll get both.
By the way, I appreciate the irony in the chosen division these boys belong to. SS "totenkopf". In English the "Deaths Head Division" cufftitle. Collar insignia is wrong but easily corrected.

Last edited:

OH Freakin WOW!!! OH WOW!!! Done deal!!! Both, done deal!!!

IT'S...ABOUT...FREAKIN...TIME...FOR...1/6...FREAKIN...ZOMBIES

We need civilian clothes options on these!

It's been a while, but DAM has finally released these Zombie Germans. They turned out very nicely. The Nazi regalia is in a little baggie under the figure, so if you don't like it, you can just not put it on the figure.

Quick review: They're zombies, they're awesome. Boots are "real" leather. Jakob's helmet is real metal, with a leather liner. Jakob and Kruger do share a few parts in order to keep the price down, namely the hands and the boots. Two thumbs up.

Here's a few pictures.

10461364803_f2aeccb555_o.jpg

10461182216_0e8e0e270b_o.jpg

10461175504_2f728a9427_o.jpg

10461189715_ff12a0edbe_o.jpg

10461175754_8d5bb972e2_o.jpg

Last edited:
Back