Zorro (Guy Williams) by Hot Toys, is it possible?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Knight

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi,

As i begun buyng Hot Toys with Michael Keaton's Batman, the other one figure that i would love, is a Disney's Zorro Guy Williams.
That could be so great, with a Diego costume, etc..

Do you think it s possible for Hot Toys to made this figure?
Do we have to send them thousands of request to make it hapen?

My buddy got the Triad Zorro at Comic-Con this past year and it is pretty Rad! As I don't see Hot Toys ever making a Guy Williams version I'm with Thrawn, pick up the Triad and customize it. Although, when you pick it up you may not feel the need to customize it.

I would suggest you get the Sci-Fi Metropolis Lost in Space John Robinson figure and combine with the Triad Zorro costume. Probably as close as you'll ever get. Good luck!

I don't know how to say this without sounding snooty, but. . . deal with it.

It's too bad so many people have Hot Toys fever. As mentioned, Triad's Zorro is really nice, but so many people were like "B-b-b-b-ut. . . it's not Hot Toys". I think a lot of people are passing on a lot of really nice figures, simply because either, they don't care or don't know about it. All they pay attention to is whether it has a Hot Toys logo on it or not. Just like iPhones, if your device doesn't have an i in front of it, it doesn't matter.

There's just soooooo much stuff out there, so many different companies, but all I ever read is petitions for Hot Toys to do this or that. Petition DAM to do something, petition Enterbay to do something, petition ZC World to do something, VTS, Art Figures. . . anybody.

:gah:

I partially agree.

Triad Zorro is great as a Zorro character. But if you specifically wanted a certain interpretation, you'll have to modify it.

I collect mostly Sideshow and Hot Toys simply because they are uniform in scale, quality, etc. I like having things match up. But I will buy figures from other companies for characters or designs I truly like, such as Enterbay's Men in Black.

The Triad Zorro is a great figure, very well made. The only way Hot Toys would ever do a Zorro figure is if there was a new Zorro movie, but even then that figure would be based off that movie. If you a Zorro fan get the Triad figure, you wont be disappointed.

The Triad Zorro is a great figure, very well made. The only way Hot Toys would ever do a Zorro figure is if there was a new Zorro movie, but even then that figure would be based off that movie. If you a Zorro fan get the Triad figure, you wont be disappointed.

:goodpost::clap:exactly:

I saw the triad version, but i don't like it.
Beside, Guy williams's costume was very specific, and has nothing to do with the triad one.
not to mention the need of a great willimas head sculpt..

And i said Hot toys, because that's where i saw some of the best figures (like the dx09), but i don't care the of brand, as long as the figure is good and acurate.

It's sad, that in more than 50 years, thre has never been a good figure of the most iconic Zorro..
i just hope than one day, maybe...who knows?

Back