How's Chucky?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Mirakle32

Super Freak
Reaction score
For anyone who has gotten either Sideshow version of the world's most notorious killer doll, how are they, and which one is better?
I know Sideshow made a couple a few years back, but I would like to know about the two most recent versions. Thanks :)

I got them both, they are both good. They look much better in person, the boxes are amazing.

Don't f_ck with the Chuck! Seriously he is awesome. Best $38 dollars I have ever spent. Pics soon enough.

My first post......I just got Chucky yesterday and I love him. Going to get another to open and display in a case.

I also got Chucky today. He is very, very good. And very, very freaky. I wish his legs and torso could pose more (I can't get my to sit how I want), but he is fantastic.

Scares my dog. Will scare my sister when she comes home and he's waiting at the top of the stairs.....

Um, Chucky's base....can anybody help me? I can't figure out how to assemble it.

So where's the pictures guys?!? I'd like to see what Chucky's like in hand... also maybe a shot or two with some other figures... prettty please :monkey3

I purchased the one from BrideOfChucky. The figure is AMAZING!!! I can't get over the detail. I'm a MIB collector...sorry peeps...but here's my Chucky:cool:
chucky.jpg
chucky2.jpg

I'm really having a hard time choosing. I only need one, but both have good and bad points. I like the classic Chucky look better, the original CHILD's PLAY film was also my favorite, and that is the iconic version, yet the BRIDE Chucky figure has a superior sculpt. If I get the BRIDE figure, then I could display him with Tiffany or Glenn, if Sideshow ever made them, yet the classic Chucky would look cool with my other iconic horror characters.

The classic Chucky would be mine hands down, if the sculpt was as spot on as the BRIDE version.
For those who have both, which is the superior of the two?

I have both, as soon as I get the nerve to take em out of the box I'll snap a few pics :blissysmi

He's cool, SS has made the best chucky out there, I ordered mine back in feb,and i thought chucky came with a knife and when i received it, guess what no knife so i e-mailed and called sideshow and she said that chucky never had a knife and i e-mailed her the picture and then she wrote that it wasn't safe for kids? can someone clear this up for me.

I guess they decided somewhere along the way to nix the knife... too bad. But both versions were originally supposed to come with one. Oh well, probably pretty easy to find a fake (or real) knife that would work as a stand-in.

Back