Batman Black and White statues 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spiderflip

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey i am pretty new here but i love Batman the merchandise, especially the black and white statues.

I wanted to start a new thread for 2013 exclusive for the black and white collectors. Because i am new at this i was wondering if anybody was interested in showing off there collection, tell me why they like collecting what is their favorite statue and so on.

Just want a fun new fresh thread with people of the same passion :)

Ps: my apologies for my english live in Belgium so you know :p

don't no what to think of him! like his
pose and his belt but stil there something that doesn't seem right:p
think i will pass on this.

Also i am searching for the black and white penguin, catwoman and batman black and white by eduardo risso if anybody is selling or knows where i can buy them for under 100dollars a piece i would be very grateful:). Prefer also to buy in the E.U. instead of the U.S. shipping cost are through the roof for shipping to Belgium.

That new one looks too similar to the Cliff Chiang version (without the guns that is). I really wish they'd do more villains already! You know like two-face, who's pretty much perfect for this line.

Yeah i totally agree. And Robin! Not my favourite character, still it's a big part of batman legacy! And a updated look on catwoman and
Ra's al Ghul would be great :)

great setup spider. Really ingraining that Black and White motif together with your display cab. Awesome! You even have the Bermejo and Miller 1st :D

Thanks for the compliments:D yeah also realy like the display but i am afraid it's not going too be big enough in a couple of years when my collection has grown too much :p

Not the most exciting post due to these already being scheduled for release but the Mike Allred and Sean Galloway were on display at Spring Fair today.

I like the Allred statue, but not sure how I feel about the Galloway piece. Never even seen his work before.

This sort of just happened all of a sudden...but my Black and Whites almost doubled in the last 2days...

P1030295_zpsd9ad4fd2.jpg

P1030297_zps6661f61c.jpg

P1030296_zps8c09e8ce.jpg

P1030294_zpse149cfae.jpg

im thinking now - i may sell the bad guys and trade them up for more Batmans?
?

Really nice, Mr X! it's actuelly also a cool way to make pictures of the statue on top of the box :) Just shows off how cool they actually are ;) personally i love the bad guys but if your just in for the batmans all the respect :) if you want to sell them i might be intrested! let me know :D

Back