• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB STAR WARS LEGO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deak Starkiller

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know this is a little odd to ask this on a SS forum, but I figured what the heck. So yeah I am looking for almost any set preferably complete. Let me know if any of you guys and gals can help. Thanks!
:chew

I had the entire Episode I collection and most of the Episode II sets, but I sold them all last fall. I was shocked at how much they were worth. It would be cheaper to get the Star Wars Lego video game!

:D

Yeah I know what you mean Tom. I am not really looking for the SW Legos from EP I, but except a few. It's true though the old sets from EP I are getting higher in price.

DekeStarkiller said:
Yeah I know what you mean Tom. I am not really looking for the SW Legos from EP I, but except a few. It's true though the old sets from EP I are getting higher in price.

My Republic Gunship alone sold for more than $200. And it didn't even include the box!

:google

almost any set? there isn't any specific ones you are looking for? i think there are quite a big range of lego products on star wars.

Have you looked around at brinklink.com?

Too bad you didn't say something a while ago when I was selling some of my sets. I got $170 for my Republic Gunship set.

What's worse is that I sold the cheap $7 set from Episode 1 for $30---crazy

And my Princess Leia minifig from the first release of the Millennium Falcon set is worth like $50 because it's so rare.

i have a bunch of star wars lego sets. most were opened and assembled. others were not. i will get a list for you tomorrow.

I'd sell you some of mine (if you were interested in the certain sets of course)
but mine have been on display . They have their own manuals, boxes and everything, but... yeah.

I'm not sure people on e-bay or anywhere would buy them like this, otherwise I would've sold most of them already.

here is the list
7143 7141 7127 7201 7119 7145 7144 7104 7139 7113 7103 7203 7128 4476 7121 4475 7110 4482 7194 7151 6206 7133 4480 4479 8012 8011 8009 7261

they are all in their original boxes and have their manuals.
i could not find the number to the master piece tie interceptor. which i have as well.

I'd sell you some of mine (if you were interested in the certain sets of course)
but mine have been on display . They have their own manuals, boxes and everything, but... yeah.

I'm not sure people on e-bay or anywhere would buy them like this, otherwise I would've sold most of them already.

Do you smoke, or were they exposed to sunlight and or fluorescent bulbs? I know it's weird but trust me it makes sense.

here is the list
7143 7141 7127 7201 7119 7145 7144 7104 7139 7113 7103 7203 7128 4476 7121 4475 7110 4482 7194 7151 6206 7133 4480 4479 8012 8011 8009 7261

they are all in their original boxes and have their manuals.
i could not find the number to the master piece tie interceptor. which i have as well.

Cool thanks man, just a few questions though. Were the LEGOs exposed to smoke or sunlight? What would you want for them or do you have an amount in mind for each set? I have a few things I could trade too, is there anything you are looking for? I have a 12" MGS 4 Raiden, 12" Rocketeer v.2, and a Hot Toys Elder Predator from Predator 2. Let me know, and is the "bay bay" San Francisco?:peace

Do you smoke, or were they exposed to sunlight and or fluorescent bulbs? I know it's weird but trust me it makes sense.

Nope. None of the above.
They may be abit dusty, but if I were to sell these, each piece would be individually cleaned... which will take forever. :lol

I think I'll wait 'till I clean up my house before I sell 'em off.

Nope. None of the above.
They may be abit dusty, but if I were to sell these, each piece would be individually cleaned... which will take forever. :lol

I think I'll wait 'till I clean up my house before I sell 'em off.

:lol I collect LEGOs trust me I have cleaned tens of thousands of pieces. :duh

Back