Salutations!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timelordscience

Super Freak
Reaction score
Will probably end up lurking more than posting, unfortunately (bad habit of mine) but I'm glad to finally have my account validated!

A little about myself? Pretty average female living in N. Carolina (originally from Florida, moved out here 2 years ago). Run my own business which, sadly, takes up most of my time. I'm fairly 'nerdy', I suppose - I'm a console gamer (PS3/360) as all I own is a laptop that could barely run any decent PC games. Most my house is covered in comic book posters, prelim art, and of course, figures on display.

I've been collecting Japanese figures for a while now (mostly pre-painted resin but a few PVC) but have been trying to start collecting more 'western' figures. I'm a huge comic book fan; I've been reading them since I was a kid so it's exciting to be able to own statues of characters I used to read about in my childhood comics. I'm mainly read the mainstream DC/Marvel comics but I occasionally will pick up a random read or two.

I currently own the Scarlet Witch Comiquette and have Darkchilde Comiquette coming in the mail (I actually have to go pick her up at UPS tomorrow). I'm currently waiting for my 1:4 Green Lantern (museum scale) to get here but he probably won't end up arriving until later in the coming week (I hate waiting for packages! I'm pretty impatient sometimes, haha).

My ULTIMATE want is the She Hulk Comiquette as I'm a huge She Hulk fan. It's next of my 'save up to buy' list.

I guess it said to mention your ebay ID, mine is actually the same as my user name here, but with an underscore: timelord_science

I'm looking forward to reading the boards and interacting with everyone! Also, I apologize ahead of time for any weird grammatical errors; it's been a long work day.

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: back to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Back