Favourite Quentin Tarantino film?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favourite Tarantino flick?

• Reservoir Dogs

Votes: 20 11.8%
  • Pulp Fiction

Votes: 52 30.6%
  • Jackie Brown

Votes: 10 5.9%
  • Kill Bill: Vol. 1

Votes: 17 10.0%
  • Kill Bill: Vol. 2

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Death Proof

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Inglourious Basterds

Votes: 36 21.2%
  • Django Unchained

Votes: 28 16.5%

• Total voters

Uncanny Web-Slinger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Which is the one you've enjoyed most.

Quite tricky for me as i've enjoyed all of them, (i haven't seen Django yet though) I'm leaning toward either Pulp, Kill Bill Vol.1 or Death Proof

(Use Spoiler tags for Django Unchained posts as it hasn't released globally yet)

The obvious pick would be Pulp Fiction, which I love. But I really, really dig Jackie Brown, too. Haven't seen Django yet, so I'll abstain until I do.

Stuntman Mike may be my favorite character he is responsible for.

The obvious pick would be Pulp Fiction, which I love. But I really, really dig Jackie Brown, too. Haven't seen Django yet, so I'll abstain until I do.

Stuntman Mike may be my favorite character he is responsible for.

I loved Stuntman Mike, such a cool character :hi5:

Jackie Brown was more enjoyable than i thought it'd be, it's like a heist movie with subterfuge but at a slowe pace

Definitely Fiction for the dialog alone. Great read. I also really enjoyed Jackie Brown as well. I don't think you could ask for a better cast.
Loved Basterds although people seemed to hate it. I think they were expecting another bloodbath. I prefer KBvII over the first one myself, but I think they're supposed to viewed as one piece.

Of course, I haven't seen Django yet.

RD all the way...went to the theater to see it...very limited release...Was floored...I said this script would make an awesome freakin play!...LOL...Saw The Bad LT. the next day...LOL

I hated Kill Bill Vol 1. Would I enjoy his other films? I haven't bothered. The one that interests me most is Pulp Fiction. I love Sam Jackson and know so many of his lines from that movie already.

I'm so glad I got to see QT's films as they came out, at least starting with Pulp Fiction. Saw that in the theater and had absolutely NO idea what was going to happen from one scene to the next. One of the most visceral cinematic experiences of my life.

Tough one. Probably Pulp Fiction, but I love Reservoir Dogs and Inglorious Basterds. Django was great too, and I really enjoyed Kill Bill, especially part 2 (since it featured Budd and Bill).

Then there's Jackie Brown. It's not my favorite but I like it too. Then yeah, there's Stuntman Mike who is a great character.

It's hard to pick a favorite, I almost want to pick Reservoir Dogs for the character interactions and dialogue alone.

I haven't watched Jackie Brown or Deathproof yet. I think my dad has the DVDs. I voted Django Unchained because I enjoyed everything about it and it's fresh in my mind.

RD all the way...went to the theater to see it...very limited release...Was floored...I said this script would make an awesome freakin play!...LOL...Saw The Bad LT. the next day...LOL

The heist film where you never see the heist. That movie definitely speaks to the forced creativity that comes w/ independant filmmaking. Of course just about everyone has heard the story about QT hopping Harvey Keitel's fence and leaving the screenplay on his doorstep. Regardless of wether or not thats true the film is definitly an indie legend up there w/ Blair Witch, Clerks, and El Mariachi (yes in that order).

My wife brought it along on VHS when we moved in together but she's never once watched it for the 4.5 years we've known each other. Sorta wish we still had a VCR.... :slap

I believe the Blu is on sale at Bestbuy if you have an extra $10 lying around. Its definitely worth it.

I loved Stuntman Mike, such a cool character :hi5:

Jackie Brown was more enjoyable than i thought it'd be, it's like a heist movie with subterfuge but at a slowe pace
I saw Jackie at the theaters and didn't appreciate it all that much at the time. But as I got a bit older, I realized that the pacing is actually pretty perfect. It's probably his least over-the-top film, and everything flows together so well.

Regardless of wether or not thats true the film is definitly an indie legend up there w/ Blair Witch, Clerks, and El Mariachi (yes in that order).
No Evil Dead on that list?

No Evil Dead on that list?

I guess I was speaking to the 90s Sundance "revolution" as it were. With the exception of a few horror buffs I've not met many guys who really apprciate (much less know about) The Evil Dead. :monkey1 They all know the Spielberg and Scorsesse library, but Sam Raimi did Spider-Man and Peter Jackson did LOTR. That's it. Its the difference between knowing who you wish you were and knowing who you are.

Back