• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Spiderman Comiquette (Preferably in UK or Europe)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobertoBagg10

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys, anyone who lives in the UK or Europe that would like to part with their Spidey Comiquette please send us a PM. Fingers crossed :pray:

There one on eBay started at 99p but it was last on at buy it now 900!!!! So I wonder if the seller will let it go for a decent price wanted 2200 for a hulk pf :(

There one on eBay started at 99p but it was last on at buy it now 900!!!! So I wonder if the seller will let it go for a decent price wanted 2200 for a hulk pf :(

Cheers Antman, yea I've actually dealt with this dude in the past. I won't say what I purchased from him but I paid well over the odds and looking back now I was a bit naive in rushing in...won't make the same mistake again. I also think that the he is a very stubborn seller and have an inkling that he will make sure that it sells for what hes looking for with the help of some inside bidding...very crafty indeed...:monkey1

Back