The Skulls custom T3 T850 battle damaged terminator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Skull

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok guys I have been hinting around here and there about this project, I have been awaiting parts to get started and some have finally arrived. I am awaiting lots more parts and have yet to order some parts so this project will likely take about a month to complete.

I'm not a big fan of T3 however I a hugh terminator fan and the battle damaged T-850 is my favorate look from that movie. I am going for the final battle scene where half of the face is exposed, one endo arm and endo leg along with part of the chest exposed. Thats a tall order to fill but I belive I can pull it off.

This is just the begining and I though you guys might want to come along for the ride. I am open to ideas and suggustions although I have a good idea of whats needed to complete this.

So far parts include
t3 t-850 battle damaged head
Kp body modded
mms117 endo arm
pop salute leather jacket, pants, t-shirt
Popsalute machine gun
mms117 boots
dx10 gloved hands

I will need various other parts, I will be getting endo parts from model kit to create the chest and exposed endo leg.

t3002_zps2bb99beb.jpg

t3001_zpsfb796111.jpg

t3003_zps2a498dd1.jpg

t3004_zps53ae98d1.jpg

t3005_zps94114229.jpg

t3006_zpsabb336a3.jpg

t3008_zps63122d26.jpg

Last edited:
Re: The Skulls custom T3 T850 battle damaged

Can not wait to see how this turns out!:clap

Thanks for the support guys:1-1: I have attached the endo arm to the KP body, it fits like a charm:yess: I have also started the damaging of the jacket, alot more to go in that department:panic:

t3witendoarm009.jpg

t3witendoarm011.jpg

t3witendoarm010.jpg

t3witendoarm012.jpg

Looking great so far. I too love this look in the movie. I made a Neca Scale custom a few months back:

557304_349432408474259_995610984_n.jpg

That looks great, It looks like an actual release from neca!!! Still got a way to go to complete mine, but its a fun project:)

moret3002_zps8ec881a1.jpg

moret3004_zpse602a938.jpg

moret3006_zps28524f55.jpg

Ok so here an update on this project, I finished moding the neck, I removed the neck off the kp body completely, attached a standard type neck adapter to the ball at the base of the neck and popped on the head. This way you can see it sits on the body better and does not have a giraffe neck as in previse pics. I also added a gloved hand and t2 boots for now as I will be adding an endo leg later to match final battle scene from movie. Alot more work still needed but its coming along.

t3update001.jpg

t3update002.jpg

t3update003.jpg

t3update004.jpg

t3update005.jpg

t3update006.jpg

t3update007.jpg

t3update008.jpg

:horror:thud: Wow man that is Freaking badassssss :thud::horror
:panic::panic: Can't wait to see this done :panic::panic:
Subscribed​

Thanks buddy:hi5: Its gunna take a little longer than planned as I still gotta order the endo parts for the leg and chest damage, but once I get those its just a matter of destroying the outfit, and weathering it up big time. I also gotta do something with the undamaged part of the face, the exposed endo looks great but the face looks hasbro-ish:monkey4 so I'll ether repaint it or as you suggested cut out the endo part and attach it to an mms117 head which is a big job.

This is the biggest undertaking I've made to a custom figure so its gunna be some trial and error. I'm also open to any criticism and ideas.

I hear ya man . Sand paper works wonderful for weathering clothes .

Incorporating this endo face into the MMS head is sick . Gret idea i had :lol
That would be an epic mod and i would love to see that :panic:

Take your time on this brother , theres no rush saying you have to have it done NOW!! :hi5:

Thanks buddy:hi5: Its gunna take a little longer than planned as I still gotta order the endo parts for the leg and chest damage, but once I get those its just a matter of destroying the outfit, and weathering it up big time. I also gotta do something with the undamaged part of the face, the exposed endo looks great but the face looks hasbro-ish:monkey4 so I'll ether repaint it or as you suggested cut out the endo part and attach it to an mms117 head which is a big job.

This is the biggest undertaking I've made to a custom figure so its gunna be some trial and error. I'm also open to any criticism and ideas.

The more aged look of the 117 head would suit T3 and yeah would be a lot better than keeping this head as it is. That sort of job sounds right up the alley of Commando and Elvis1976, dunno if you've ever considered commissioning a custom job. Or do you want the enjoyment of doing this yourself?

What does a 117 head look like with this body and outfit anyway..sizewise I mean?

The more aged look of the 117 head would suit T3 and yeah would be a lot better than keeping this head as it is. That sort of job sounds right up the alley of Commando and Elvis1976, dunno if you've ever considered commissioning a custom job. Or do you want the enjoyment of doing this yourself?

What does a 117 head look like with this body and outfit anyway..sizewise I mean?

So you don't think old skull can pull it off huh:stick Ahh who I'm kidding i'm in way over my head:panic: as far as how the mms117 head looks on the kp body, I would say acceptible, the only issue with using the mms head combind with this t3 bd head is the head I'm useing has a neck attached which works for this bash as the endo parts are showning down to the collar of the t-shirt. so not sure how to go about that.

The mms117 head would work great for a clean version of the t-850 which I'm not going to make, the popsalute outfit was a ***** to find and expensive as hell.

So you don't think old skull can pull it off huh:stick Ahh who I'm kidding i'm in way over my head:panic: as far as how the mms117 head looks on the kp body, I would say acceptible, the only issue with using the mms head combind with this t3 bd head is the head I'm useing has a neck attached which works for this bash as the endo parts are showning down to the collar of the t-shirt. so not sure how to go about that.

The mms117 head would work great for a clean version of the t-850 which I'm not going to make, the popsalute outfit was a ***** to find and expensive as hell.

:monkey3

*Silvio from Sopranos voice* I meant no disrespect.

It just sounds like some major work. I'm not sure what your customising experience is but if you doubt yourself (as I would doubt myself if I were thinking of doing it) and really want this to come good I'd see if I could get one of those guys I mentioned to do it. Of course it'd probably cost you.

Elvis1976 has done BD T-800s and a cool BD Marcus Wright figure. Commando has done those T1 heads with the endo-eye exposed and done it seamlessly with great repaints that don't look out of place next to stock HT figures.

:monkey3

*Silvio from Sopranos voice* I meant no disrespect.

It just sounds like some major work. I'm not sure what your customising experience is but if you doubt yourself (as I would doubt myself if I were thinking of doing it) and really want this to come good I'd see if I could get one of those guys I mentioned to do it. Of course it'd probably cost you.

Elvis1976 has done BD T-800s and a cool BD Marcus Wright figure. Commando has done those T1 heads with the endo-eye exposed and done it seamlessly with great repaints that don't look out of place next to stock HT figures.

None taken:1-1:

It is major work, I used to customize figures all the time in the 90's when I was collecting gijoe and ultimate soldier stuff, but yeah I'm not on the level of elvis or commando for sure, though I have'nt thrown myself whole heartedly into a project in years. Now a days I just buy figures and keep them mint, so I'm out practice but willing to give it a go. I realize the the pics I posted don't look like a great custom figure, but it is along way off from finished so hopefully in the end I might just surprise myself.

Back