PDA

View Full Version : Hot Toys Berserker predator paint scratch

Pianoteam
01-09-2013, 12:17 AM
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum and I hope this is the right place to post this. I just recently received my first hot toys figure which was the berserker and I absolutley love him. Unfortunatley while I was sleeping one night, he was posed slightly wobbly and fell to the floor and a bit of the paint of his right shoulder scraped off (just a bit), but the armour covers it usually anyways. I'm just worried how this would affect the value of the figure as everything else is fine without issues and can still do great poses/pictures. Also does anyone know how to go about fixing this or do you think its really not worth the hassle? In the second last image you can see that theres a small amount thats missing on the front part near the armpit. Thank you for your help in advance!

Silasya77
01-09-2013, 02:37 AM
Wow. That's actually in really nice condition. My berserker had scratches on his torso right out of the box, and it seems to be a recurring problem, so I don't think it affects the value. It's not going for much in the aftermarket anyway.

P.
01-09-2013, 03:53 AM
that happens with all tsang uglies.

crows
01-09-2013, 05:13 AM
nothing to worry about. Looks good, unfortunately I don't know if these guys will ever go up in price that much anytime soon, maybe in the future

Pianoteam
01-09-2013, 12:41 PM
Thanks guys, I appreciate your input! I just want my predator to retain his value is all.

Dillon
01-09-2013, 01:02 PM
if you want a simple solution just paint it over I am doing that to mine soon. it has a massive paint chip under his "skirt"