Homebuild aluminium/glas display for lifesize statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KCLasse

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi SSC I just wanted to share this great idea.....Porsa build it yourself show display...add led light and wupti you got a awsome display in the meassurements that you want.... Further more if you are putting in shelves you can ajust them as you want to fit your statues and collectibles perfectly.....

Porsa can of course also build the display case for you as you want....

Www.porsa.dk

Here is pictures af mine...its for a lifesize statue but could also display feks. 9-12 premium formats etc.... Or 9 lifesize busts

4d5d23995e5b6cdf1d84e2228e142174_zps7f249f3d.jpg

21723a2fa47c4159a1db03f6602491d6_zps1eefda56.jpg

That looks absolutely fantastic! I've been looking on their site, and the displays are just what i've been looking for - sleek, minimalistic, and perfect for display! I will have to get one custom built,but the prices are already outrageous. Did this custom display system cost alot more than the ones available on their website?

Also, do you know if Porsa ships outside of denmark (I live in Norway)?

I'm moving to an apartment in a few months, and i'm looking for a way to display my statues (The Ikea ones are fine, but I'm looking for the perfect display case) while keeping it as tasteful as possible!

Please keep me/us posted!

Thanks!

Hi SSC I just wanted to share this great idea.....Porsa build it yourself show display...add led light and wupti you got a awsome display in the meassurements that you want.... Further more if you are putting in shelves you can ajust them as you want to fit your statues and collectibles perfectly.....

Porsa can of course also build the display case for you as you want....

Www.porsa.dk

Here is pictures af mine...its for a lifesize statue but could also display feks. 9-12 premium formats etc.... Or 9 lifesize busts

4d5d23995e5b6cdf1d84e2228e142174_zps7f249f3d.jpg

21723a2fa47c4159a1db03f6602491d6_zps1eefda56.jpg

OMG!!! To have my Dr. Doom half scale statue in this! Absolutely stunning display case :thud:

Looks really classsy, congrats. What lind of lights are u using on top?

Wow--I'm impressed. Can you explain a bit more how you put the lights at the top in? And how does it open and close, and about how long did it take to put together?

I also wonder if a mirrored back could work for something like this.

Very very sweet display. Also, I think the room is living space, the bathroom is that other room in the background.

You might be able to find equivalent or similar aluminum extrusions elsewhere. It's the extrusions that make this nice display possible. So for those people in other countries, start by looking at suppliers of extrusions. McMasterCarr is one easily accessible place to start.

To open you have to losen 2 unbako screws in the back top....when they are lose the top aluframe shoots up and the backplate can be rised for free acess to the hole item...from behind....

The lights used in the top are : bolthi deck lights .... 25mm led spots waterproof.... You get 16 for about 90$ here in dk.....

The display were made for a lifesize Gollum statue and is used in a Hobbit display..... Pictures will come

Back