Hi, from Calgary as well

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philmah

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello, I just signed up here a few days ago and noticed there are a lot of Calgarians here. Anyway, I started collecting hot toys in December and I've already got 4 (dx12 batman, dx04 Bruce Lee, first avengers cap and dx08 joker). It's going to be an expensive addiction!

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Philmah! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Welcome to the board philmah. What establishment has been so kind to take your money for these fantastic figures?

My first was the dx12 from toy traders in Langley BC which was 270 + BC tax =( the Bruce Lee was from timinators.com and the other 2 were ebay. I checked out another dimension and Phoenix comics today and Phoenix is definitely the cheaper of the 2 but AD has a nice selection of some older stuff.

Hey look at all the calgarians! Another calgarians living in NY now. My brother chilipep66 also lives in Calgary.

Just left there for Christmas back to NY, we checked out AD before I left got in iron monger and avengers cap if anyone is interested.

My first was the dx12 from toy traders in Langley BC which was 270 + BC tax =( the Bruce Lee was from timinators.com and the other 2 were ebay. I checked out another dimension and Phoenix comics today and Phoenix is definitely the cheaper of the 2 but AD has a nice selection of some older stuff.
Wow the place in Langley is still there? I used to hit it up but it was opened for like 1 hour every other day. I think they are affiliated with the place in the crowfoot market.

Back