Is anyone "Bulking Up" the Avengers Cap?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hellion

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just got this guy and hes great....but hes pretty thin. Is anyone modding this to be more bulked up? if so how are you going about it, Ive never customized anything before.

Last edited:
Re: Is anyone "Padding" the Avengers Cap?

The chest area, although the thighs could be bulked up a bit as well.

Folks have used cotton ***** (b-a-l-l-s :lol ) in the past (as with the Dark Knight Original Suit Batman), but that's probably pretty crude based on what some of the customizers here can do.

True but I felt like that took away a bit of the heroic stance he had in TFA. He seemed less muscular this time around.

True but I felt like that took away a bit of the heroic stance he had in TFA. He seemed less muscular this time around.

Well, he was frozen for 70 years - I'm sure he'd have some level of muscular atrophy, even if he is a super-soldier with a super fast metabolism :lol

Maybe but I don't wanna display an atrophied Cap, bad enough he's got that egghead and overly long striped midsection. Even so I loves me some Cap!

Didn't realize my starting a separate thread would be so upsetting to you thats why. If your all set with my topic simply don't open my thread.

Back