Fan's Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fan

1/6 addicted
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi to all,

somehow I joined this board without even having left an introduction by now so I’d like to catch this up now.

I started collecting with Neca and McFarlane figures some time ago. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy’s Marvin is still one of my all time favourites but somehow I got into the 1/6 fever as so many of us here. In my case it happened as I was searching for a Tron Lightcycle and suddenly got to know Hot Toy’s products - and as a big fan of the Nolan Batman trilogy... Think you know the rest of the story.

I joined the board as I was searching for some stuff and didn’t even have many expectations but I was very surprised by a lot of interesting people and threads here. To be honest, I smiled a little at all the customizing actions at first but the more I saw of this, the more I understood the motivation behind it and now I’m very fascinated about it.

I work in a hard market so I sometimes share the "problem" with some others here, that it can be hard to gain enough to be able to get all the figures you like, but talking about that reminds at two wisdoms I read in this board and I’m always keeping in mind: "Less can sometimes be more." & "Only collect figures you really like."

If I look back I actually decided to get a lot of my figures after having seen them in some context on this board and the more I compare, the more I prefer not to display a mass of figures but displaying some in a nice environment.
Some collectors really seem to collect almost each and every release and I couldn’t believe how many figures fit into one Detolf but I respect that as well, imo it’s an other way of collecting, completing series and it’s also nice to see those giant collections.

Have fun!

Last edited:
Re: Hello!

'Bout time you posted an intro thread. :impatient: ;)

Anywho...

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Brian! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Back