New freak...well....not really...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willipino

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi all,

Been lurking on the forum for the past year and just wanted to finally introduce myself, thank you for all the excellent info, tips, pictures and deals that I find on here. and admit it - I'm a Freak.

My name's Will and I'm Filipino. Ergo...willipino. Helps folks remember my name. I know I'm terrible when it comes to names.

My ebay handle is willipino1973. Ergo...a 39 year-old Filipino that now collects "toys" and "dolls". Grrrr. They're NEITHER!!! I digress...

Just started collecting figures in 2011 and am still trying to figure out exactly where I'd like my collection to go. I started with 1/6 but have branched out into PF's and other 1/4 figures. Let's just say things have kinda snowballed. :slap

So far, I have the following:

1/6 Hot Toys
MMS 168: Iron Man Mark I (2.0)
MMS 150: Iron Man Mark II (Armor Unleashed)
MMS 110: Iron Man Mark III (Battle Damaged Version)
MMS 101: Iron Man Mark III (Gunmetal Sideshow Exclusive)
MMS 145: Iron Man Mark V
MMS 185: Iron Man Mark VII
MMS 120: War Machine
MMS 164: Iron Monger

MMS 156: Captain America - The First Avenger
MMS 167: Red Skull

DX 08: Batman - 1989
DX 09: Joker
MMS: 67: Batman - The Dark Knight
DX 11: Joker
DX 12: Batman - The Dark Knight Rises

MMS 72: Major Alan "Dutch" Shaefer
MMS 73: Private Billy Sole
MMS 162: Classic Predator
MMS 130: Berserker Predator
AC 01: Samurai Predator

Hot Toys 1/6 vehicles
Bat-pod
Tumbler - relaunch
Batmobile 1989 PO'ed

Sideshow PF
Boba Fett
Speeder Bike with Biker Scout
Hulk PO'ed
C-3PO and R2-D2 PO'ed
Master Chief PO'ed

Hot Toys 1/4 scale
Batman - The Dark Knight Rises PO'ed

NECA 1/4
Classic Predator - Masked
Gort Predator
City Hunter Predator
Warrior Predator

Looking forward to:
Robocop - Hot Toys and Enterbay
ED-209 - Hot Toys and Enterbay
Cain - Hot Toys

Huh...I have been a little short on cash lately. Didn't realize how long that list was. I must be :cuckoo: No...wait...just a :FREAK:!

I love my collection and can't wait to get my man cave going. Will definitely need to spread my purchases apart in the future though.

Aside from the above, I also collect 1/12 and 1/6 scale motorcycles and figures, specifically, of Valentino Rossi. My collection is near complete save for a couple examples left to dig up. Additionally, I also have a small collection of 1/18 and 1/12 scale diecast cars.

I work as Director of Event Services for a large catering company in San Francisco and enjoy my job. And fortunately, it allows me to indulge in some not inexpensive hobbies.

When I'm not futzing with my models and figures or working, you'll probably find me carving corners in the canyons and hills of the Bay Area on my 2001 Yamaha R1. 38,000 miles, never dropped and still going strong. Not that I, myself, haven't crashed. :duh Just not since I got this bike in 2001. :yess:

If you've gotten this far, thanks for dropping in. Hope I can contribute in some way, shape or form to the Freaks.

Happy New Year!
Will

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Will! :duff
wavesmile.gif

That's quite a diverse collection you have going on with the statues, figures diecast and various scale motorcycles! Congrats!

Back