Curse fo the Grey Hulk PF exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snowtrooper1966

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Greetings!
Just got off the phone with SideShow. They cancelled my pre order for the PF grey exclusive, as they say they were unable to contact me. I received many other emails about flexpay payments due and the like, but strangely, never anything about the PF exclusive. I sent them many emails regarding the issue, but no replies from them either. I was one of the con pre orders, so was likely to receive a fairly low number. As you can surmise, I am not a happy camper. I was so stoked to order the exclusive @ the con, feeling that Andy's sculpt and the grey paint truly made this item the definitive Hulk for me....

Just figures the one thing I was most excited about and actually got in on the ground floor, I most likely will not be getting afterall.....

I will get on the wait list, but won't hold my breath. If anyone has ordered one to flip, and feels like giving someone on this board a chance to own it, it would be much appreciated.
Sorry for the downbeat post, but as I am sure you can understand, I am a little GREEN......

Sorry to hear that. Out of curiosity, if you placed the order why did they needed to contact you?

I would order a green one and not look back.

They said they needed to verify some info, as the con order simply had my name on it, assured that was all that was neccassary by con floor sales staff. I do have the green on order as well, and were going to display them together. The Hulk is my favorite comic character, and this just is really getting under my "skin"...
Best,

Some waitlister out there is going to be jumping for joy soon! Sorry to hear that, but I can't lie and say my fingers aren't crossed that my waitlist number is up for it.

Sorry to hear about this nightmare.

Hope something works out for you in the end. I know it's no consolation but I noticed you mentioned you felt certain you would get a fairly low number since you ordered at the Con. Actually that doesn't really have any bearing on it. I've seen folks order the instant an item was available and get a large number. While I've received most of my lowest numbers getting something off the waitlist or a second chance offer. Anyway for what it's worth :)

Good luck, Viking!
And yes, I realize that a low number may not have been mine for sure, but I am a dreamer....
I just dosen't make sense. Why just cancel the grail and not all my sold out orders.....
Best,
James

Didn't sideshow send an email to all the people who ordered at the con that they had till a certain date to contact them or their order would be cancelled. I think it had to do with the whole pricing fiasco.

Re: Curse of the Grey Hulk PF exclusive

Bannister said:
Didn't sideshow send an email to all the people who ordered at the con that they had till a certain date to contact them or their order would be cancelled. I think it had to do with the whole pricing fiasco.

Yes, they did, and I responded. I never heard back from them untill today when I was told my order was cancelled. I don't understand. I was told they tried to contact me, but eamils were bounced back..Odd, I got all the newsletters, as well as all my flexpay notices........

Last edited:
I'm very sorry to hear about this, Snowtrooper. That's a nightmare! First thing I'll do on monday, is contact the SSC CS, about my Grey Hulk PF order, just as a precaution.

snowtrooper1966 said:
Yes, they did, and I responded. I never heard back from them untill today when I was told my order was cancelled. I don't understand. I was told they tried to contact me, but eamils were bounced back..Odd, I got all the newsletters, as well as all my flexpay notices........
:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

I actually am quite surprised you are taking it so well ... or at least publicly! :monkey4

I'm sorry to hear that.

I know that I want this, but I don't know that I can afford it. It will really depend on when this ships as to whether I will keep it or not. If I decide I can't afford it (Marvel comes in third behind SW and LOTR), I'll be offering it to a member at cost.

Back