I'ts Wesley time.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thamesvalidude

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thought I'd celebrate being home, fresh from my vacation, with a re-invigorated Wesley whine! :D
Now that the Giles announcement has been made, I will admit that I haven't really been able to build up any enthusiasm for another tweedy brit campaign.
However, now that I'm fully re-energised and have even bought a genuine Donegal tweed jacket (complete with arm patches) of my own. (Guess where I went????) I feel I have to plead the Wezzer's case!

So here we go...even if it takes 500 posts...bring on Wesley!!!!:banghead :banghead :banghead

Or a Gunn, Doyle, Illyria
or Anya/Anyanka
Whatever:rolleyes:

Parting Gifts Wesley with black leather jacket and cute pink helmet. That'd be a dream come true, an excellent representation of the character. However... a Seasons 3-5 Wes with the sexy beard, the sexy pose and all the sexiness all over him would also be awesome.

Bring on Wesley soon!!!!!!!!!! :monkey3

And please Anya, Anyanka, Tara and Dawn.. if it's not too much asking :monkey3 :monkey3

So good to see you campaigning again Thames! Personally I'd like a Wesley from season 3-4, darker and more mysterious than the nerdy bumling Wesley from Buffy or the earlier Angel episodes.

Damn! I thought we were getting Wesley!!! :lol

Here's to hoping it doesn't take 500 posts to get him!! I want a later season, dark, scruffy looking Wesley myself!

Re: It's Wesley time.

300px-WesleyCrusher2366.jpg

tomandshell said:

://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/e6/WesleyCrusher2366.jpg/300px-WesleyCrusher2366.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Let's have a Fred campaign!

tomandshell said:
Letting an untrained teenager become the helmsman of the Federation's flagship... yeah, that made perfect sense. :monkey4

Sorry, had a brief flashback to my Trekkie days.

Ye gods, how I despised that Wesley character in ST:TNG! :monkey4

I want Wesley Wyndham Price! I think maybe the 'darker' Wesley, anything from S3 on. Pink helmet is cute, but Wesley didn't wear it, Angel did, right? :monkey1

WESLEY! WESLEY!! WESLEY!!! :chew

thamesvalidude said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Let's have a Fred campaign!

TW1017-Bronto-To-Go.jpg

Hmm.. interesting request. However, I think McFarlane bet Sideshow to this one.... :rotfl

Migwit said:
I want Wesley Wyndham Price! I think maybe the 'darker' Wesley, anything from S3 on. Pink helmet is cute, but Wesley didn't wear it, Angel did, right? :monkey1

That is correct! :D

Yes, Angel wore it, but it was Wesley's, right? Anyway, I think it'd be a funny accesory :rolleyes:

Back