IM3 Hot Toys Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_m7sl1dQ3JG1ravy2uo1_400_zps1e2260bb.gif

I didn't love the armor when I first saw it, but it has really grown on me. I'm really excited to see what Hot Toys does with this - I hope it's kitted-out like the Mark VII. Lots of battle damaged parts and a new Stark head sculpt. Maybe the exclusive will be some armored arms and legs that can fit on a truetype for a custom Stark like the teaser poster.

I didn't love the armor when I first saw it, but it has really grown on me. I'm really excited to see what Hot Toys does with this - I hope it's kitted-out like the Mark VII. Lots of battle damaged parts and a new Stark head sculpt. Maybe the exclusive will be some armored arms and legs that can fit on a truetype for a custom Stark like the teaser poster.

Same here. I'd prefer a Tony like the Mech Test though. Maybe even come with a different Arc Reactors so you can have him looking like IM2 or IM3.

I can't decide whether I want to wait for the Iron Man 3 figures to be released or if I should just buy The Avengers Mark VII version. I don't have any Iron Man figures yet but would like at least one for my collection. I'm leaning toward the Mark VII since it seems like a more definitive version of the Iron Man armor.

I really like Iron Man, but I'm so frickin tired of Iron Man figures :)

Happy New Year everyone!

I can't decide whether I want to wait for the Iron Man 3 figures to be released or if I should just buy The Avengers Mark VII version. I don't have any Iron Man figures yet but would like at least one for my collection. I'm leaning toward the Mark VII since it seems like a more definitive version of the Iron Man armor.

IMO MKIV is the best in hand IM fig

Back