Star Wars Patches

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Avfin

GONK LIVES
Reaction score
I know there is a huge collectors world out there of Star Wars patches. Just wondering if any freaks are patch collectors?
Is there a site to buy/sell/ trade?

I just found out that there is a Salacious Crumb patch from Boston convention ----Can anyone help me secure this patch?
I would hate to pay the silly ebay prices.

I have a couple crumb patches already

Yeah I've seen that Crumb patch on eBay but can't pull the trigger at the prices they are asking. I can't really help you but with most things patience is the key. Probably the best idea is to set up an automatic notification on eBay whenever a Crumb patch is listed and then wait.

I do have a few SW patches myself, even some from 501st. Elvistrooper is one of the biggest patch collectors out there.

I don't collect patches but there are definitely some good ones out there. Do you have a picture of the patch in question? I will keep my eyes open for you.

I know there is a huge collectors world out there of Star Wars patches. Just wondering if any freaks are patch collectors?
Is there a site to buy/sell/ trade?

I just found out that there is a Salacious Crumb patch from Boston convention ----Can anyone help me secure this patch?
I would hate to pay the silly ebay prices.

I have a couple crumb patches already

You should've picked up more at CVI when we were at that patch gathering. :thwak

I saw this patch online and I know it's also a poster/print...anyone know who the artist is?

cdlukeleiaposterartpatch.jpg

I hope this thread is not just about my search for crumb patches but to share any cool Star Wars patches

or Emma patches

Back