Hello from Portsmouth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there guys I'm new here so I'm looking forward to being a member of this fourm and building my collection I've been collecting for about a month and have mostly sideshow figures atm but I have an enterbay godfather along side a hot toys godfather and an enterbay scarface.

I'm from Portsmouth UK but have plans too travel too Melbourne Australia too be with someone, I'm 20 and recently found a hobby for collection 1:6 models (certain type horror etc) I also teach part time and also work in a 60s cover band. Anyway enough about me I look forward to meeting new members. :duff

Owen aka Godfather1408 :)

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Owen! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Thank you guys feel so welcome here aha. How long have you guys been collecting for and what was your 1st 1:6 model ? :)

I have been collecting for 1½ years. But I am not a collector of 1/6 any longer. It's more statues and such today.

But my first piece was the Clone Lieutenant. I'll always keep him!

cl_2475_v2_by_saenjaina-d3jevab.jpg

Hi, welcome to the board. I've always wondered if and how I'd transport my collectibles if I emigrated. The old country might be a destination for me later on in life, but I'd have to take my collectibles!

Back