1/6 Jason Voorhees question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IMerxI

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I apologize if this is the wrong section, I am new here. Heard this was a great place to find quality customs and awesome customizers! I was looking to make a Roy Burns/Jason Voorhees 1:6 figure and I had a few questions..

Where would I be able to find a mechanic suit to put on the figure?

Are there any sculpters willing to make/sell a Roy Burns head?

What type of nude figure body is best for these sorts of things?

Appreciate the help and any recommended sites for making 1:6 would be awesome.

Thanks!

The Horror section is the first place you should start, this will lead you to the appropriate horror related custom threads. Read through a few of the threads and you'll catch up in no time. Those threads contain all the answers to your custom kitbash questions. Welcome!

I apologize if this is the wrong section, I am new here. Heard this was a great place to find quality customs and awesome customizers! I was looking to make a Roy Burns/Jason Voorhees 1:6 figure and I had a few questions..

Thanks!

the coveralls are very hard to find these days

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SATURDAY-T...nFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item3a7c86563c

they might be ur best bet, you will have to dye them dark blue, they dont have the front pockets but i dont know what other option you have

you could also go into the "wanted to buy" section and ask if anyone has any they are willing to part with. Dont expect them to be cheap though

Thanks!

i was looking in my stuff and actually found 2 pairs of coveralls already dyed to suit roy burns, send me a PM if ur interested

Awesome. Sent you a pm!

Reply sent :hi5:

i was looking in my stuff and actually found 2 pairs of coveralls already dyed to suit roy burns, send me a PM if ur interested

I was about to suggest the Saturday Toys ones also but trust me they are a pain in the butt to dye.

If anyone offers you them already done you take it :rotfl

Back