Hot Toys Alien reissue... Any hope!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supermach10

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Now I this whated to ask does anyone think there is any hope that hot toys may reissue the alien series figure? Like I would LOVE to get some of them but for around $500.00 a figure I can't do that. But this whated to post this and see what other people think.

You never know (probabley), but you can still get good deals if you are patient.
If they do the prices will fall.
If they did re-release aliens they would have to do a better job on the headsculpts.

The Aliens should be re-issued not because of their price, but because the originals fall to bits. Even when they were new the legs were breaking, arms were breaking, loose ball joints means they could not stand up, skin breaks down & paint damage was happening..

Yeah, they really need to figure out what they're doing before reissuing any more Aliens.

I don't remember the first one (by which I mean the one from the first movie) having too many problems, though...

Have to agree I have 2 aliens warriors and one I bought second hand had to have the knees and ankles fixed with pins.
Had a loose ball joint in the hip and had the paint detoriation on the chest.
Was cheap and love a bargain but proper poor joints.
The other I have is mint except for a fixed knee joint, hopefully the paint hasn't started peeling as it is boxed:(
If anything hot toys seems to be cutting corners more now so god knows what they will use if they do re release them.

If they could fix the issues with these, I would be all over a couple alien warriors from aliens(black not brown) or avpr, but definitely prefer the warrior from aliens(favorite alien design) not really interested in any of the dome head designs. These need reissued so badly, one of my hot toys all time most wanted, but fix the problems first :pray:

Please hot toys, if you are considering doing these, give us some alien eggs, make them an independent release, how sweet would a hot toys hive display look,seriously come on hot toys :pray:

Please hot toys, if you are considering doing these, give us some alien eggs, make them an independent release, how sweet would a hot toys hive display look,seriously come on hot toys :pray:

You can get the hot toys snap kits that came in a 1/6 alien egg which is pretty damn good.
They are still about and quite cheap to pick up, have a few myself.

The Aliens should be re-issued not because of their price, but because the originals fall to bits. Even when they were new the legs were breaking, arms were breaking, loose ball joints means they could not stand up, skin breaks down & paint damage was happening..

I keep posting about loose ball joints. Blu-tac. A little bit of that in the joint, and she's generally as good as you could want.

Back