LOTRFan's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOTRFan

The Grey Pilgrim
Reaction score
Albeit incomplete here are a few shots of what I have on display:

HulkSpideyExclusive12.jpg

HulkSpideyExclusive11.jpg

DarthMaulBust020.jpg

StarWarsDisplay09.jpg

PremiumFormatPrincessLeia014.jpg

OldBen.jpg

I hope to update this more in the coming days; it's just I am so darn excited about these new cases. :lol :monkey3

More of my individual collection (solo shots) is HERE

Khev said:
The Hulk case definitely completes the "museum" look. Very nice. Did you get those at casesforcollectibles.com?

Indeed, and I can't say enough about them. Their shipping is top-notch, rarely do you find anything protected so well. They are my first choice for anything protective, you can also order a base through them; the Hulk piece has one.

Nice! The cases definitely complete the "museum" look and are an absolute must for any high-end collectible. Great stuff! :)

lakeshouse said:
Great collections :rock BTW, where are your Weta LOTR stuff? :monkey2

Mostly boxed up ... :monkey2 My "Gallery" at S&F has some shots, but we are still looking for a new house, then it's party time! :banana :fest Sad too, I have over 100 SSW pieces ... :monkey2

Well, it looks like I need to invest in some acrylic covers. Protects them from dust and damage and give them all a nice museum feel. Looks good!

A few more, again most of this is in transition; but this is what is displayed for now.

Jedi Mickey
A very cool piece, part of the "Big-Figs" collection. The piece is resin and uses much the same technology as the MR FX sabers. I like it.

JediMickey010.jpg

JediMickey001.jpg

Some Star Wars autographs and MR & Graflex Sabers
RoomDisplay1.jpg

UC and NC helms
RoomDisplay2.jpg

UC Sting and sketch
RoomDisplay3.jpg

Weapon Sets and prints by Charles Song
RoomDisplay4.jpg

Misc Curio LOTR shots
RoomDisplay5.jpg

RoomDisplay6.jpg

RoomDisplay7.jpg

that jedi mickey is AMAZING...where did you get him? (if you don't mind me asking) I've only seen him aorund ebay.

congerking said:
that jedi mickey is AMAZING...where did you get him? (if you don't mind me asking) I've only seen him aorund ebay.

Disneyland of all places. :cool:

I am debating getting this to go with it.

SWW06DefendearsCelGallery1.jpg

Very awesome collection you have...And eqaually awesome display. Great, from top to bottom. LOVE the Mickey!!

Awesome collection!!! And very well displayed... I really like the Narnia statues, and I guess from all the detail shots you do too!

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Mickey in not worthy to represent a Jedi knight. Not in my eyes anyway.

Mickey makes an excellent jedi. I'm going to have to drive down to disneyland to see if I can find him.

Back