1/6 Lucius Fox

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RyanSD

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I'm finally getting around to putting together my Lucius custom. I have the iminime head and the last African-American true type, but I need some suggestions on suits, if any. I can't seem to find any that are more tweed like in appearance or any that have bow ties. Any suggestions?

I was going to ask this in the iminime thread, but it seems to have disappeared. :huh

So I'm finally getting around to putting together my Lucius custom. I have the iminime head and the last African-American true type, but I need some suggestions on suits, if any. I can't seem to find any that are more tweed like in appearance or any that have bow ties. Any suggestions?

I was going to ask this in the iminime thread, but it seems to have disappeared. :huh

Good point! I tried with a quick search to find Iminine thread...but no result!

1/6 doctor who or a henry jones

good luck finding them parted or at a good price though. those are the ones that come to mind.

barbie also has a henry higgins in a tweed suit ~ don't know if i would trust the fit, though.

Yeah, I was thinking about Jones Sr., but there's no way in hell I'm using the one I have, and the figure is damn near impossible to find.

I'll keep a look out for Dr. Who stuff though, thanks.

I went for this look for Lucius because it was easier to piece together

Lucius-Fox-batman-begins-11593846-485-323.jpg

DC3A15C2-34A5-474D-ADBC-14881407A7F8-3728-00000280B13D2BFC.jpg

Why don't you try using a saturday toys cream suit ? I think it's the closest 'economical' match, which comes off pretty good if futzed properly.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Saturday-T...5638?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3cc7d22476

I'm really liking what you did here, mind if you share which parts came from where? I really like the sweater.

Thanks! All the piece I got from eBay, so I have no clue of the brands

Jacket - zwco blue jacket
Sweater - I just typed in "1:6 grey sweater".
Shirt - it was a plaid shirt that is sold as a pair with jeans, also made by zwco I believe (type in "1/6 plaid")
Shoes - I think they are aci shoes

The pants are kinda the hard part to find. Most of the khakis are cargo pants, so finding regular dress pants might be difficult. I looking for a better alternative, since the ones I have are a little too tight

I think total, I paid like $100, which includes the body and head sculpt.

Finally got around to semi-finishing my Lucius custom, I'm not totally happy with the pants that I got, they're way too tight. Other than that though, I'm satisfied.

Here's a crappy iPhone pic since my card reader is broke...

Fox1_zps49fce313.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Looks great Ryan. I am dying to get that HS. I want a Lucius figure really bad.

Hey,

nice bash! Finally want to assemble mine and was wondering if anybody can tell which body type would probably be the most suitable for Fox.
The HT African-American truetypes are to pricey for me by now so I was wondering if this would work:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/131085017005

Back