Any questions for Martin Canale?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dusty

just me
Reaction score
Hi guys! So we've been visiting with Martin Canale this week, who made the trip up from Argentina just to see us. Just wondering if you guys have any questions for him since we have premiered a bunch of new stuff from him lately, especially the new Hawkeye Marvel Archive set or any of the other Archive pieces, which his company The Gore Group has created for us. The Gore Group and Martin have also helped bring to life the Hulk VS Spider-Man, the Dr. Doom Legendary bust, the Captain America VS Red Skull, as well as the next 'VS' piece, Spider-Man VS Venom (which was teased in the last podcast - maybe you'll see a pic tonight ;)) - just to name a few! If you have questions, please submit them to the 'Ask Sideshow' form, located through the Production Blog... here's the direct link:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/asksideshow/

He will be leaving Saturday, so if you have a question, please submit it before tomorrow morning, and we'll see if we can corner him! :duff

ya damn skippy I do.

thanks for the heads up Dusty!

GoreGroup :bow

Dusty, when/where would we see our questions answered?

occulum said:
ya damn skippy I do.

thanks for the heads up Dusty!

GoreGroup :bow

Dusty, when/where would we see our questions answered?

Probably the production blog... when? Hmmm, that's a hard question - perhaps later next week?

how cool is that for Martin to come all the way over here just to see Sideshow reps. :monkey2

HELLO, Hello. hello:lol
So sorry I missed this thread, so I will going to the link and read the questions, So Sorry for the delay, AND THANKS DUSTY
;)

martin canale said:
So sorry I missed this thread, so I will going to the link and read the questions, So Sorry for the delay, AND THANKS DUSTY
;)

Hello to you too Martin!!! Thanks for visiting with us here, we appreciate keeping in touch as well as the tremendous work you are doing :chew

martin canale said:
;)

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to answer the questions Martin. Hope u had fun during your stay here. Can't wait for your responses.

Sorry guys, it's been crazy around here lately. Questions will be submitted to Martin by email - he escaped before I could corner him while he was here :p Q&A will be posted in Prod Blog when we have it complete :duff

SolidLiquidFox said:
I think I asked the best questions :D

no way...mine is the BEST , I mean, just check how long and complex it is :chew ...man, can't believe only 3-4 people ask questions? I would have asked more but went blank.

Dusty, can we send more questions to Martin?

Back