ATTN; True blood fans please follow link

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
u seem like a nice guy and all that but this is becoming a joke

for the past few weeks ive seen nothing but u flooding the interested section

now u have jumped to the horror section which i find weird because true blood isnt horror

now i understand u want this sculpt to go ahead but trust me when i say if anyone is interested in it from the horror section u would know about it because alot of us always check the interested section

im not trying to be rude but i just though i would say something to you before u get on peoples bad side

good luck with the sculpts u want done :)

if you get sculpts done of anything that is actually horror alot of us will be interested

Im still new here so I dont know if everyone is checking the threads. and it's not my sculpt I was doing this for a buddy.I'll let him know noone is interested in sookie so he can stop sculpting her head. and close true blood interest for anymore sculpts. And True blood is a horror drama btw but it's good to know their is little to no interest in true blood sculpts

Im still new here so I dont know if everyone is checking the threads. and it's not my sculpt I was doing this for a buddy.I'll let him know noone is interested in sookie so he can stop sculpting her head. and close true blood interest for anymore sculpts. And True blood is a horror drama btw but it's good to know their is little to no interest in true blood sculpts

well i can tell by ur reply ur either really young or still immature

if this was a board where we nit pic everything then we should nick name this sex in the city and not sideshow freeks because that is literally all i have seen since joining Im not acting imature I just dont have patients for people who feel the need to act the way i have been treated here. I went against my better judgment to help make it easier to find for nuwbies like me find the page.

Nam you'll jump on any bandwagon to cut someone down because you need that fix to make it through the day.

I already told Sean to just drop True Blood so we can focus on other sculpts that are of more interest. So from now on, no more extra theads from me. Since i know now everyone from horror is happy to sift through pages and pages of customs to look for what they want I dont need to be nice enough to post a link for you to find something because we dont need to for true blood because it will be droped.

I ask that the monitors to delete both true blood threads i created, we decided that their is not enough interest in true blood to continue. Actually thats awsome for us now we can focus on other stuff for 2013 so I do have to thank you guys for the negative feedback on both pages for true blood, no need to waste valuble time.

Last edited:
Another childish rant because someone tried to give you some very sound advice. And as for me jumping on a bandwagon to put you down, I guess me saying you did a great job on Covergirl was "putting you down," right? :cuckoo:

its not a rant and im not responding to anything more you have to say nam your just not worth my time.

I am a big girl just as your a cyber bully Find someone else to harass hate is easy for you to do just close your eyes and point at a thread and go in and say something half useful but mainly full of hate.

I am a big girl just as your a cyber bully Find someone else to harass hate is easy for you to do just close your eyes and point at a thread and go in and say something half useful but mainly full of hate.

So, I ask again, is that what I was doing in your Covergirl thread? :dunno

I saw that xphilx was trying to be helpful and I have taken what he said into account just like what people had said about true blood so i relayed to sean that noone is interesteed in true blood figure sculpts. thats what was in my response. I assume he took it as me being upset and I was not im just tired of the negative feedback i got for true blood and decided we have better use of time making sculpts people want.

Then you Nam had to just jump in and put your usless 2 cents inbecause anychance you have to be hateful on someones thread you leap at the chance. everyone warned me some sent me a pm about you when i 1st posted here on G.I.Joe that you were going to attack me because you do it to everyone.

I guess its your way of showing love all I ask is that you stay away from me, I asked you kindly to never respond to any of my threads or email me.

t

On covergirl you were nice but im leary of anything nice because it usually follows by hateful stuff

I saw that xphilx was trying to be helpful and I have taken what he said into account just like what people had said about true blood so i relayed to sean that noone is interesteed in true blood figure sculpts. thats what was in my response. I assume he took it as me being upset and I was not im just tired of the negative feedback i got for true blood and decided we have better use of time making sculpts people want.

Then you Nam had to just jump in and put your usless 2 cents inbecause anychance you have to be hateful on someones thread you leap at the chance. everyone warned me some sent me a pm about you when i 1st posted here on G.I.Joe that you were going to attack me because you do it to everyone.

I guess its your way of showing love all I ask is that you stay away from me, I asked you kindly to never respond to any of my threads or email me.

t

:lol I've NEVER emailed you and you're the one who incessantly PM'd me with long rants about how useless my advice was despite not listening to it and getting into it with more members here as a result. :lol

I responded to your emails so lets get it straight, I initially emailed you to let you know you won. I read your advice but nothing really useful because some of your advice was contrary to usefulness. I respond to people but the problem is their is alot of miscomunication and everytime i tried to comunicate what i was doing all you wanted to do was re-innerate your initial thought so it wasnt constructive.

I responded to your emails so lets get it straight, I initially emailed you to let you know you won. I read your advice but nothing really useful because some of your advice was contrary to usefulness. I respond to people but the problem is their is alot of miscomunication and everytime i tried to comunicate what i was doing all you wanted to do was re-innerate your initial thought so it wasnt constructive.

Here you go again with "emails." I never, EVER emailed you. I don't have your email address, nor, at this point in time, would I want it, nor see myself needing it.

As for the PMs, I was offering you instructions on how to get your custom head project some interest yet you ignored my advice and continued SPAMming the hell out of this website with newly created interest threads about your project. Had you listened to my advice, EVILFACE wouldn't have responded the way he did and even xphilx wouldn't have felt the need to call you on exactly what I had advised against. You're running around this forum creating your own problems and then pointing fingers at everyone else. Yet when they offer advice, you reply with long-winded childish rants (in my case throwing out personal insults about my life and calling me names), as if they were attacking you personally. This thread is evidence of that. Getting Tony's thread locked with your rant post was also evidence of that, as well as several other threads you've asked to be deleted.

the other ones was after I figured out the right places to post my threads but instead of letting me figure it out on my own i got scolded after the fact.

your advice you gave me was after I had initially tried it thats why I told you it was useless info because i already did it once and it got removed because you yourself didnt read what it stated in movies and tv and i posted inside a true blood thread and a thread by itself to prove my point to you.

thats why i posted in horror with a link this was never suppose to get any responses at all this was just suppose to be seen and click the link thats all.

if its childish to be tired of explaining myself to you and others and just want to to dump a thread so I dont get these post its because i want to avoid conflict. I take it personal when someone uses it as a way to poke fun of someone. but in xphilx i compounded what he said with what others said about true blood in one response. so to let xphilx what was on my mind to begin with about just droping true blood sculpts entirely.

Since someone says it's not horror even though it follows the rating system for horror movies and tv, it also is a drama b ecause it has base elements you would find in a soap opera and suspense thriller because of clif hangers.

I told tony to not bother responding to you with why he was doing what he was doing because he doesnt need to defend his stuff to you or anyone because once you start you cant stop because you have to have the last word.

I posted this in horror to allow newbies to find the page to vote if they want the sculpt or not and then sean could make it, however since there is limited interest in sookie and such negative response to true blood in general i decided to tell sean are energies are better suited elsewhere

So Im not upset, im just over it. but you keep trying to defame me. when I was trying to be helpful. thats what i have tried to get accross if you dont like the way im doing it then Im sorry.

I decided to stick to my own threads and im buisy with customs to be resonding to this negativity.

Im not calling you names that someone hasnt already called you on this forum. Im just one out of probably hundreds who has told you that your mean and nasty. and then try to mix useful info in with negativity and then wonder why noone wants to be bothered by you thats evidence you need to rethink your intentions.

Last edited:
Back