a really,really late introductory post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clarenced

Freaked Out
Reaction score
hey guys, name's clarence,been a lurker round these parts for abit..
main interests are collecting ssc 12 inchers,some of the good import stuff from takara, hot toys, etc.
i enjoy drawing,'specially portraits and dont ask me why, SW characters
haha!
i'm from Singapore,so hello!!!!

:eek:

Don't know if you read, but the rules state that when you first post, you have to send me a Hot Toys Superman. So PM and I'll tell you where to ship it. :chew :chew

thnks guys,
hey darth, waddya thinka ob1?
guys here seem to be damn disappointed at the paintjob.
i saw it down at simply toys this afternoon,looks pretty good

congerking said:
Don't know if you read, but the rules state that when you first post, you have to send me a Hot Toys Superman. So PM and I'll tell you where to ship it. :chew :chew

i'm looking for one,no, make tt 2,one for me, one for tt rule you stated :monkey5
gimme some time, aight?

welcome clarence! you'll be glad to know you are not the only freak from singapore. enjoy your time here, i know you will.

it is about time you stopped lurking and start posting. :cool:

woohoo!!! its great to see freaks from Singapore here!i was always under the impression that sideshow wasn't big in SG,you guys have proved me wrong
:D

Batty said:
It looks great! Maybe you could post some of your work. I'd like to see more.

here's just some i did,usually i'd do drawings of my buds,sometimes i'd do pics of SW characters...a batman is in the works
:)

yoda's kinda weird, i know...this was scanned b4 i corrected his eyes lol

and...my favorite (s) :)
i'm into bodybuilding, so i just felt like drawin arnie, speakina which i can't wait for the t2 figures

Batty said:
Really nice work! Portraits are what I mainly do myself.

i've gotta see YOUR work,inspiration :)
i started years ago,but i just cant seem to get it right :(
thanks, batty!it means alot!

Back