Action Figure Question about custom 1/6 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Groovy34

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone on the horror section make custom head sculpts. I don't like some of the monsters thats current. Id like more creepy ones like vampires from supernatural and 30 days of night.

Spn-vampire.jpg

628x471.jpg

Zombies from walking dead

zombies.jpg

wendigo

Wendigo.jpg

or a more humanesque sculpt with gaunt features with retracted lips exposing teeth that are more jagged due to eating human meat due to disease talked about by native american stories.

FearItselfSkinBones5.jpg

werewolves are a must noone has made a figure and id like to bash my own and i think based on what i read their is alot of need for one.
but if a sculpt is made it will need hands and feet as well.

Werewolf-werewolves-8013449-541-712.gif

still-from-dog-soldiers-2.jpg

werewolf1.jpg

7769-1-1328378287.jpg

Werewolf.jpg

Im thinking i could add fur to body on back and parts of front and spray paint body hiding joints with fur..

I think a gruesome wearwolf is possible. the kind that makes you jump when you turn on light.

So who in horror sections makes horror sculpts.

Last edited:
How many other people think we need 1/6 scale monsters like these than what we have seen available?

I knew I wasn't the only one. we need some so scarry you lock em up because they may come alive.

Hey guys what horror figures would you like to see that is gruesom but never done just curious

Back