Anybody have news on a DX Han Solo?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blue devils

Super Freak
Reaction score
Okay, we have our Bespin Luke. What's going on with the next figure? Has anyone heard anything? I know the rumors are Anakin or Han, but nothing more. What's the story Hot Toys!

Okay, we have our Bespin Luke. What's going on with the next figure? Has anyone heard anything? I know the rumors are Anakin or Han, but nothing more. What's the story Hot Toys!

This is the most up to date news on all of the many projects announced or mentioned that haven't been released

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E-MtJBAZvw"]hot toys addresses customers[/ame]

Don't worry, last I read Hot Toys was still making up it's mind whether to make Han or Anakin (prequel). I KNOW every Star Wars fan is dying for Hayden Christiansen DX treatment...*crickets*

The rumor is that Hot Toys can only make one Star Wars figure per year, something to do with how they are partnered with Sideshow (who actually holds the 1/6 license for Star Wars). Otherwise I would imagine Hot Toys would dive in to one of the most lucrative toy franchises in history.

I would rather have anakin,I thought rots was the best of the 6 movies[I know I'm the minority with that one]and I grew up with the ot.there is no good anakin figure out there,you can get a decent han.a dx anakin with a lava droid base[the one he stands on before jumping to the platform with obi one at the end of there fighbt]would be a dream come true.not to mention swap out arm,battle damage clothes and saber and an extra sith head.or if they follow along with the same as luke we could get 2 seperate anakin figures,anakin and vader.

We would probably get an 'adult' and 'child' Anakin if they go DX and put two figures together. Yippee! After that they may as well make a DX Jar-Jar.

You won't be seeing a HT Vader-Vader anytime soon. The EX Luke head is the closest they'll get. Sideshow is only letting them REmake figures that they have already done (since Sideshow has integrity, unlike HT. They don't remake their figures). Sideshow is still making Vaders, so they won't let HT make any. Depending on the Han, Sideshow could still veto as they haven't done a RotJ Han yet. Only RotS Anakin would be on the table for HT too as Sideshow hasn't done TPM, AotC, or RotJ yet.

I think he means an two pack with vader as pre mustafar but good old armoured vader. I'll be in for it

You won't be seeing a HT Vader-Vader anytime soon. The EX Luke head is the closest they'll get. Sideshow is only letting them REmake figures that they have already done (since Sideshow has integrity, unlike HT. They don't remake their figures). Sideshow is still making Vaders, so they won't let HT make any. Depending on the Han, Sideshow could still veto as they haven't done a RotJ Han yet. Only RotS Anakin would be on the table for HT too as Sideshow hasn't done TPM, AotC, or RotJ yet.

Sideshow could care less what Han Hot Toys wants to release. Vader on the other hand is a different story. I don't see a Hot Toys Vader for at least a couple of years after SS releases their newest Vader.

Lol there is NO integrity in business. Don't think for a second Sideshows lack of remakes is anything to do with them putting their customers first.

Don't worry, last I read Hot Toys was still making up it's mind whether to make Han or Anakin (prequel). I KNOW every Star Wars fan is dying for Hayden Christiansen DX treatment...*crickets*

I didn't know it was one or the other, I thought they'd made up their minds. For my money, I hope they keep on trucking on OT characters. Han, Leia, Chewie, Droids combo pack. 5 years of Hot Toys goodness.

Oh, and Obi Wan, I'd lov to see HT do an Old Man Kenobi.

Last edited:
Back