New to the forum Walking Dead fan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Feezle

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
To be totally honest, I don't collect figures. I just found the Daryl Dixon threads while looking for some pics and there is some amazing stuff here. I have a Daryl costume and I wanted to help out with some reference to get more accurate results. I was also contemplating sublimating some 1/6 Daryl ponchos since I have some of the material used to make them for the show and have a heat press but I see that you can't sell anything until 50 posts and 3 months. Not sure I have enough to say for that. :)

I haven't made any yet. I'm actually making a couple of full size replicas. One for myself, one for Norman, and an extra I'm selling.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/25042_10200301006266920_256982145_n.jpg

I did get some fabric swatches the other day for some other projects and it holds up to dyesub very well. I took a pic of my poncho fabric today to get the pattern while I was waiting for forum approval and I used photoshop to put the pattern on the one swatch to see about how the texture would look. I think it looks pretty good.

miniponcho_zps72763c59.jpg

Thanks guys. I tried posting a mockup of what the poncho would look like but the post said it had to be moderated. I'm guessing because there were pictures? It has been 4 days so I'm guessing the post isn't going to be approved. I'll try posting it again.

Nope, still needs moderated. Guess I can't post pics.

Back