What would you rate AVX?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What letter grade would you give the Marvel world event, the AVX 12 issue run?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A-

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • B+

• B

• B-

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • C+

• C

• C-

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • D+

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • F

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
It was decent for a few issues & turned to crap

Yea. Quite drawn out. And, personally, not a huge fan of the artwork. I'm reading the Uncanny X-Men and Wolverine and the X-Men from the AVX tie in now because Marvel ****ed up my subscriptions and I received about 30 comics in the mail in the last 2 days.

Does anyone know how Charles Xavier came back for AVX? I've been looking for it in the comics and I can't find it. One second he just appears wtf?

Last edited:
It's the end of X-Men being seperate from the rest of the Avengerfilled MU. :mad:

With Marvel Now, even Cosmic Marvel is gonna be an Avenger title :slap, so if you're not a fan of Avengers then tough ****, it's being forced down your throat, there's near nowhere to turn without having an Avenger present.

C. I wasn't expecting a Civil War caliber event, but I was expecting more than that. Not worth the money.

With 88 being "very good", 44 being "just ok", 25 being "bad" & 132 being "explosive diarrhea". I give it -5 Epsilon Sigma.

I enjoyed it and there was some good variant covers. Only thing that bugged me is I thought the ending was lame. All thought all the kung fu was silly. Many as well as had a panda take down the phoenix 5.

A good read was a v x consequences

I enjoyed it and there was some good variant covers. Only thing that bugged me is I thought the ending was lame. All thought all the kung fu was silly. Many as well as had a panda take down the phoenix 5.

A good read was a v x consequences

^Totally agree with this statement. The AvX Consequences was indeed more interesting. It solidified my favour for Scott's plight, plus the AvX crossover had too much characters which made the story more convoluted than it already is. Focus on certain key characters so that people can invest on those characters instead.

I gave it a C-. I didn't hate it, but it was VERY underwhelming. Gillen's Uncanny X-Men tie-in issues were great, though.

Back