Merry Christmas!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's almost Christmas and a lot of us wont be here to chat since we'll be busy with family. I didn't want to miss the chance to say Merry Christmas, happy holidays, Kung His Hsin Nien bing Chu Shen Tan, Gun Tso Sun Tan'Gung Haw Sun , Joyeux Noel, Kellemes Karacsonyi unnepeket, Nollaig Shona Dhuit, Pozdrevlyayu s prazdnikom Rozhdestva is Novim Godom, Noeliniz Ve Yeni Yiliniz Kutlu Olsun, Nollaig chridheil huibh. And many more ways.

What are your Christmas/holiday plans this year?

I've already said Merry Christmas to about 100000000 of you through all of our Christmas card swaps. This is for the rest of ya.

Merry Christmas back atcha! Hope you and Jen have a good one.

I am spending my Holidays with family and friends.

Got me a Vampirella PF ex, Blondie from GG, and a HT Iron Monger coming my way!

I don't really have anything planned. It'll just be me and Mom. I'm sure I'll hook up with some friends right after Christmas though.

You and Jenn have a wonderful Christmas, Buffy! :)

Merry Christmas everyone.

I'll be spending Christmas day with my Mum, who sadly isn't well. And on Boxing day my Sis and all the kids will be coming down to rip through their presents.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! Christmas.... Merry Merry BG and E'rybaddy!!! Have a great Time!! YIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

We were going to be in San Francisco, but had to cancel. At least we'll be home for Christmas now.

I just want to say how much I appreciate my friendship with the Freaks I've met and the ones I haven't. Some of you I consider really great friends for life. :D

Merry Christmas from the middle east! I'll more than likely be working post but it has been good so far with the support from all you in the good U.S. of A and from family :)

Merry Christmas BG and everyone else! All the best to you and your families :)

I hope Santa brings lots of good statues and figures :D :clap

Happy-Holidays.jpg

Back