How about this bane mask?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xcosplay

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
How about this bane mask?
mask-new-1.jpg
(photo from x-cosplay.com)

These things are all over Amazon.

HEY XCOSPLAY, show us a real production piece on a real person, and I "might" spend $75 to get one to fart around with. The promo photos look like this is a urethane piece, but your BAD ENGLISH description says rubber. Color me interested but extremely skeptical...

Last edited:
What I like about the XCOSPLAY piece (as shown) is that the sculpt is very clean, which will make it easier to mod. The hoses and pipes on the one above are too rough for me to consider. I would have pulled the trigger on one of these earlier in the week if there was any substantive feedback on XCOSPLAY's product.

EDIT: I see XCOSPLAY became a member here just to shill for Bane mask buyers (dupes?) Suddenly I have a bad taste in my mouth, so I'll wait for the licensed piece from Noble, thanks very much.

Last edited:
God bless you!~~
These things are all over Amazon.

HEY XCOSPLAY, show us a real production piece on a real person, and I "might" spend $75 to get one to fart around with. The promo photos look like this is a urethane piece, but your BAD ENGLISH description says rubber. Color me interested but extremely skeptical...

God bless you! Even though you do not like this one, you also have no right to hurt me. Be kind, your world will be light~~So, calm down and God bless you!~
What I like about the XCOSPLAY piece (as shown) is that the sculpt is very clean, which will make it easier to mod. The hoses and pipes on the one above are too rough for me to consider. I would have pulled the trigger on one of these earlier in the week if there was any substantive feedback on XCOSPLAY's product.

EDIT: I see XCOSPLAY became a member here just to shill for Bane mask buyers (dupes?) Suddenly I have a bad taste in my mouth, so I'll wait for the licensed piece from Noble, thanks very much.

Back