Questions on Best True Type Bodies For Customs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimlockisking

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking to kitbash the following, and wondering what TrueType figures I need to get.

I have the Nurse Joker Set from Toysmon, the Men's Hommes set for a detective Gordon, and a spare Bruce Wayne head and suit for a Bruce Wayne. What TTM bodies should I be getting? I only see two on the sideshowtoy.com site, the basic and slim, but not for sure if they'd work, or if I need to go the eBay route for the others. Any help appreciated!

Regular True Type body will work for the joker, prefer narrow shoulder. As for Bruce Wayne with suit, I believe Kato made a very nice suit that goes on TTM19 body, I'm sure that's one of the best choice if you planning on getting a nice suit with it.

Looking to kitbash the following, and wondering what TrueType figures I need to get.

I have the Nurse Joker Set from Toysmon, the Men's Hommes set for a detective Gordon, and a spare Bruce Wayne head and suit for a Bruce Wayne. What TTM bodies should I be getting? I only see two on the sideshowtoy.com site, the basic and slim, but not for sure if they'd work, or if I need to go the eBay route for the others. Any help appreciated!

Nurse Joker - I'd look for one with a sculpted neck so there will be no visible seams...maybe one from the Indiana Jones DX or the Hawkeye figure. Or try a TTL 3.0 body which has sculpted neck & less muscular arms along with a lower price tag

Bruce - narrow shoulder TT or TT advanced

Gordon - It all depends on how the clothing set fits..probably would be too baggy on a slim so narrow TT as well for him.

Last edited:
Nurse joker, go with the kaustic. Gordon the basic, and Bruce NOT the TTM19 (way to big), probably just the narrow shoulder or basic.

Nurse joker, go with the kaustic. Gordon the basic, and Bruce NOT the TTM19 (way to big), probably just the narrow shoulder or basic.

^^agreed! :lecture

These are you best options except I'd go with a TT Advanced for Bruce. You can Pre-order it as SS now but it's now considered the "regular" TT basic body.

Regular True Type body will work for the joker, prefer narrow shoulder. As for Bruce Wayne with suit, I believe Kato made a very nice suit that goes on TTM19 body, I'm sure that's one of the best choice if you planning on getting a nice suit with it.

Doubt he'd want to jump into Kato prices :lol

I'd say Joker needs a Narrow, Bruce needs a Regular and not sure about Gordon :wave

When you guys say basic is this what you're referring to?

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=901996&ref=learnmore_901996#HotToysItem

I know there's a ton out there for body types, so I want to make sure I'm getting what would work the best. I had the Kaustic body but sold it because I'm not too keen on slicing a $75 head up personally

I'm guessing this slim one won't work for anything based on what's been said either, correct?

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=901997&ref=learnmore_901997#HotToysItem

This is the kit for Gordon that I ordered that I need to find a body and headsculpt for at the moment, so not for sure what would be best with it since I haven't dealt with this group before

https://www.timewalkertoys.com/Men-s-Hommes-1-6-Clothing-Set-8-p/zc-mh008.htm

I have the same question basically. I want to use the Bale head from the DX12 I ordered to do a Bruce Wayne. Would the new Regular TT be the best bet for both fit and cost?

I have the same question basically. I want to use the Bale head from the DX12 I ordered to do a Bruce Wayne. Would the new Regular TT be the best bet for both fit and cost?

I'm looking to do the same thing,glad this question was asked. So its the regular trutype body for Bruce?

Guys get a ttm16 or ttm21 for Bruce. A ttm knock off narrow shoulder (search for eBay seller "head_play") will work for Gordon.

Doing a costume joker bank robber figure can you tell me if the TTM 16 true type body is best for this . Kind regards gary.

Back