Hot Toys Lone Ranger 2013 License??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
227031_428045770601745_1425937634_n.jpg

From OSR Facebook page

I think it s going to be such a Turkey they should have released it at Christmas!Clayton Moore and Jay Silverheels FTW.

Yes! Yes! Yes! I've always wanted a high quality Ranger of some sort, and I knew that, with Depp in the film, HT would probably grab it.

...and that's why I'm happy that he was cast. Something tells me we wouldn't be seeing figures had Tonto been Adam Beech.:lecture :lol

I hope it's good, too, but that doesn't affect my excitement over the figures. I've wanted a high end Ranger and Tonto for a long time, and I love the character designs, so, even if (God forbid) the film sucks, I'll at least have these to look forward to.

Knowing Depp would be involved, and plays some crazy looking character, I sorta expected this. I might get the Lone Ranger figure just because he's pretty iconic as a character and I enjoyed watching the old show as a kid. But my expectations for this movie aren't very high.

I hope it's good, too, but that doesn't affect my excitement over the figures. I've wanted a high end Ranger and Tonto for a long time, and I love the character designs, so, even if (God forbid) the film sucks, I'll at least have these to look forward to.

I'm on the fence about that. I, too, have always wanted a really good representation of the Ranger and Tonto so I may very well pick up the figures even if the film sucks. So far I've liked both the teaser and full trailer so fingers are crossed.

Back