NECA fans, do you have a dream license?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henzINNIT

Super Freak
Reaction score
In my opinion, Neca have become the go-to company for great small scale collectables over the last few years. Not only have they been reliably producing great sculpts, but they've also begun to creatively implement useful and sublte articulation in a way I've never seen before.

They've fulfilled some geeky dreams in the form of the Predator tribes and continue to do so with the upcoming human characters from the Predator and Alien franchises. They're quickly collecting a great range of licenses, an so my question is...

What franchise would you love to see Neca tackle in the future?

I think my pick would be The Matrix.

I fear the lackluster sequels may have killed interest in the title, but the original film is a classic and those characters would sit perfectly alongisde Neca's other sci-fi staples. Great sculpts with the new articulation could work wonders with this license.

I'd snap up figures from the lobby shoot-out, subway fight and the training sequence in the dojo. A sentinel would be great too. Mcfarlane did decent work but the industry has moved on so far, I'd love to see what today's figures would look like.

Would also love to see Buffy/Angel (hell, any Whedon series) figures too, but I think that ship has long since sailed.

What would you guys like to see?

I can honestly say they are doing or have already done everything I've ever truly wanted at the scale they produce. Terminator, Robocop, Alien and Predator.

I only care for them to finish those franchises, ideally including risky choices like Mike Harrigan from Predator 2, John Connor from T2 etc - however those are really unlikely it would seem.

But I just don't understand at all why theres a hesitancy about producing ED-209 and the Queen Alien.

PULP FICTION

There's just too many I want to just pick one....

John Carpenter line- Big trouble Little China, The Thing, Halloween, They Live, Escape From New York, The Fog

Stephen King line- Creepshow, Children of the Corn, The Shining, Salem's lot, Maximum Overdrive, IT

Any of these- Walking Dead, Dexter, Sons of Anarchy, District 9, Dusk til Dawn, Phantasm, American Werewolf in London, The Running Man, Commando, Rambo, Fifth Element, JAWS, Underworld, Re-animator, Critters, Return of the Living Dead, Toxic Avenger, From Hell, Se7en, Inglorius Basterds, Swamp Thing, Repo Man, Starship Troopers.

i only want them to do an alien queen, after that i don't care what they make or don't make,or even if they go out of business.

i only want them to do an alien queen, after that i don't care what they make or don't make,or even if they go out of business.

LOL. Well, I wouldn't quite go that far... But yeah, my 2 favorite movies all time are Aliens and Army of Darkness. I believe they have sufficiently kicked ass and, pending the upcoming marines, I would be happy to say "Nice work fellas. Take a much deserved break".

But if they wanted to touch on Tombstone (#3 all time) I would eat up the Earp brothers, Doc and Johny Ringo! Hell, they wouldnt even have to acquire that many more actor's likenesses!

All five robots from Short Circuit Johnny Five from Short Circuit 2 with his modifications and a battered punk version as well.

They have done some of the characters that I like already:

Predator / Predator 2 / God Of War / Resident Evil: ORC / Street Fighter.

Would be good to see:

Rockstar: The Warriors (the group of 9 members) / Manhunt (James Earl Cash) / Bully (Jimmy Hopkins).

Mortal Kombat 9 characters... Scorpion / Sub Zero etc...

TMNT and an Alien Queen.

Figures of the 4 turtles and Shredder from the 1990 live-action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie.

Cult Classics Figures with Bases to Gladiator Maximus, Leon the prefessionell, Godfather Don Vito Corleone, revisted Scarface, Desperado (Antonio Banderas) and Crying Freeman(Mark Dagascos).

Sure do....
1.Universal Monsters
2.Halloween (again)
3.FINISH the BEST TMNT line that they started. (they are the best tmnt I have ever owned, And I own EVERY interpretation!) { but i do love the new nick basic figures too!

Back