Ultimate Spider-Man (2012-13) Action Figures.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesHBK

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just found these. Didn't see a thread already, so forgive me for making one if there already is one. Enjoy ...

6" & 3 3/4"

I like the series, a bit childish, but overall, I like it. The figures aren't looking to good though, especially the 3 3/4".

:wave

My favorite animated series on TV right now, my son and I love this show. He'll be stoked to see these figures, thanks!

No problem guys. :hi5:
I love the show too! I couldn't believe Spidey was done by Drake from Drake and Josh when I first heard it. It is a little childish, but I don't plan on missing an episode. Really fun to watch and there is such a wide variety of characters in it who all seem to be awesome, especially Coulson!
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes is a good show also.
I'm not very fond of Iron Man: Armoured Adventures to tell the
truth.

I hope your son enjoys these figures cofphoto.
:wave

Drake Bell has taken every spider-man role since being cast to this one, even in avengers : earth's mightiest heroes he was spidey

? Really?
Never knew that. I don't remember every animated Spidey. Just the Original Animated series, the New Animated series, Spectacular Spiderman and Ultimate Spiderman are the standouts, and Drake Bell has only done the voice of Ultimate Spiderman. :dunno
I'm only new to Avengers: Earths Mightyiest Heroes and haven't seen Spidey appear in an episode yet. :dunno

? Really?
Never knew that. I don't remember every animated Spidey. Just the Original Animated series, the New Animated series, Spectacular Spiderman and Ultimate Spiderman are the standouts, and Drake Bell has only done the voice of Ultimate Spiderman. :dunno
I'm only new to Avengers: Earths Mightyiest Heroes and haven't seen Spidey appear in an episode yet. :dunno

yeah, Drake was cast in Ultimate Spider-Man, replacing Josh Keaton (Spectacular Spider-Man / Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom / Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions / Spider-Man: Edge of Time)

Spider-man will appear in EMH in season 2 if you haven't caught it. Josh recorded the lines but Marvel thought it would be more consistent if Drake voiced him in that series as well so they got Drake to do the lines and placed it over

That's really cool, thanks for the info man. :hi5:
I never would have noticed who has in the games, I am not one for the PS3 that much anymore.
Anyway, what do you think of these figures? You gonna get some? :dunno

I do like the Iron Spider one although I was never one for collecting these size of figures, this may pull me if I can get the whole team of Spidey, Nova, Iron Fist, Luke Cage and White Tiger

My sons favorite show on Netflix as of now. Stopped by TRU and only saw the 6" Spiderman with the giant web. I bought the 12" figure that were the same price of the 6" ones.
67407F46-9CC1-4230-A49B-AB5DBC0D0B9F-378-0000001899529670_zps70ca0f91.jpg

Back