passed the line with purchases?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myc

Super Freak
Reaction score
oh boy.. last night was big time for me...

I purchased 3 PF on ebay and I have no idea how to tell my wife now :D :D

but I think they were to good to pass on.. what do you think, was that a deal to good to pass up ?

Clone Trooper Ex $190
Assajj Reg $315
Stormtrooper $$210

all shipped and with all boxes...

The Assajj is a decent price as is the stormtrooper.

If that Clone was the one with Yoda, you got a helluva deal, if it was the regular Clone, still not a bad deal.

You're a braver man than I, if I bought 3 PF in one sitting, I might be sleeping with the dog. Good luck on that front. :wave

The Assajj is a decent price as is the stormtrooper.

If that Clone was the one with Yoda, you got a helluva deal, if it was the regular Clone, still not a bad deal.

You're a braver man than I, if I bought 3 PF in one sitting, I might be sleeping with the dog. Good luck on that front. :wave

Lol....if my wife noticed 3 new additions to my collection at once during these holidays there would be a brand new set of Christmas balls hanging on the tree.
Grats

Try having your wife drive you to the Fedex facility to pick up a crate with a bronze death dealer in it. The bronze conan is coming in February, should be interesting.

Well, writing me here means I'm still alive lol.. She didn't took it so bad but it seams I have to let one go :D

Ctijano...it looks im not the onl suicide candidat here ;)

Good deal, I paid full retail on my Clone EX and Stormtrooper when they fist came out, so that alone is 600 plus shipping.

oh boy.. last night was big time for me...

I purchased 3 PF on ebay and I have no idea how to tell my wife now :D :D

but I think they were to good to pass on.. what do you think, was that a deal to good to pass up ?

Clone Trooper Ex $190
Assajj Reg $315
Stormtrooper $$210

all shipped and with all boxes...

Wow good deals I paid 600.00 just for the 2 troopers. How did ventress PF get so cheap? I'm looking everyday and I never saw that one. Unless it's the one that needed a tad repair? Believe me if it's on eBay for that price I would have bought it in a sec.

I should have waited with selling my Asajj. I sold her a month ago. But her popularity has increased a lot lately. My review of her is my most watched video on Youtube, and has been for some weeks now.

I guess it's because of TCW.

Wow good deals I paid 600.00 just for the 2 troopers. How did ventress PF get so cheap? I'm looking everyday and I never saw that one. Unless it's the one that needed a tad repair? Believe me if it's on eBay for that price I would have bought it in a sec.

That piece had damage and was the regular version. Still a good deal.

yeah she had a slightly damage on one lightsaber but barely notable and thats fine with me :)

Back