Army In The Shadows **Dec 24th** Page 3 Continues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cc3680

Super Freak
Reaction score
Dear Fellow Freaks,
Here is a project I am doing for fun. I thought it would be nice to share with the group. You may get a kick out of it. The idea is to create a small story that will fit in the Star Wars universe, take photos and play with photoshop. I will release small chunks of it at a time. I have enough ready to take us into January 2013. Hopefully you will find it interesting and fun. Feedback is always welcome. It’s the only way I know if any of you like this and I should keep going or maybe I am wasting your time.

***I will be writing outside of the photos as well as in them so be sure to read the posts. Not all photos will have a narrative.***

Oh... I am doing this as a fan of Star Wars, Sideshow and Sci-Fi adventures. I am in no way, shape or form sponsored by or profiting from this endeavor.

Enjoy,
CC3680

Last edited:
Re: 3680's - Army In The Shadows

titlewcc_zps585af805.jpg

Star Wars: Army In The Shadows

The Galactic Republic is determined to defend their sovereignty against the Separatist rebellion. On the Republic planet of Axum, located in the Azure Sector, a transport has crashed high in the planet’s northern hemisphere and suspiciously close to a Republic reconnaissance station. A flight plan and identification number for the transport was never filed. Its contents, point of origin and destination are unknown. Commander Neyo of the 91st Reconnaissance Corps has been assigned to investigate the crash.

1introstorywcc_zpscba149f6.jpg

"Commander Neyo, we have updated orders from planetary HQ. You are to seek out and identify the crash site only. Commander Will from Umbriel Technologies’ Research & Development will lead any investigation. He is on route from Anaxes and your orders in the field will come from him. You are strictly “Eyes Only”. Do not make contact with any survivors."

1takeoffwcc_zps660d72b2.jpg

Neyo: "The ship must have broke apart on re-entry. I’m reading multiple impact sites along the base of the mountain. Let’s split up and check the debri field. You two take areas Delta 3 & 5. I’ll go into the forest and search Delta 2."

splitupwcc_zps1675fb43.jpg

2downhillwcc_zps4179f948.jpg

32greenstreakwcc_zps19d84ba5.jpg

continues_zps05507f5c.jpg

F'n Awesome man, keep it up

F'n Awesome man, keep it up

Thanks John. You and orangepeace encouraged me. Always wanted to try. Keep checking in - I got a lot more of the story ready to post.

If people like I will continue.

o_O Holy $***!!! More please! This is the type of stuff I was hoping to see one day... Man you made my dreams come true dude...

Question: Are your pics remotely taken with a computer?

Keep going man, i'm very into this, when I finish rebuilding my place and I get a camera besides my phone I may try one of my own, this really came out awesome

Thanks guys, I was going to touch up a couple pics last night but then i clicked on Brinn 71's Mad Lab link. I was watching zombies post letters to santa and vampire instructional. All of a sudden it was way past bedtime. :slap

Question: Are your pics remotely taken with a computer?

Orangepeace & Anyone Who Is Interested,

I am not taking any pics with my computer. I have a Sony Nex-5 that we bought last year. The figures are posed in front of a blue paper such as the one in my "continues soon" slide. Then I load the photos into the computer and edit them with Pixelmator. I edit out the blue paper. I draw, blur, cut and/ or paste photos from my family album along with internet pics to achieve what you see. It is very much like a collage but there is a lot of changing colors to get things to blend better. Example: the down hill background where you see the back of the bikes is 5 different pictures. 1) foreground snow blurred 2) mountain with snow 3) forest 4) sky 5) planet.

I think the camera Orangepeace mentions in my other post would be a dream. I like the Sony but would much rather have a Canon or Nikon. The reason we chose this Sony is that it is smaller and lighter. I had no idea I would be doing this stuff and we were more concerned with weight as we are chasing our kids and carrying their stuff everywhere.

Just learned how to do a feature on Pixelmator. This new feature will effect future slides so I have to change some photos. I will be at the computer most of tonight so I can get the next set out tomorrow or Monday.

Thanks for reading

Wow great work mate I love the story and the pics. I have been wanting to do something like this for a long time.

Great work! This is a good reminder for SS to do the Clones' Speeder.:wink1:

Thanks to everyone for your words of encouragement. I will post more "army in the shadows" tomorrow (monday) morning. :wave

Neyo: Axum Command this is Commander Neyo. I have a confirmed debri field in location Delta-2. I can’t identify the ship type or any tail markings. She’s pretty banged up and still burning. Doubt there will be survivors. I’m transmitting coordinates now and then going in to get warmed up by the fire.

85wcc_zpsde94de1f.jpg

9uponyourealwcc_zps69cc4703.jpg

gloomeffect_zps9fb9f02c.jpg

Thanks guys, I was going to touch up a couple pics last night but then i clicked on Brinn 71's Mad Lab link. I was watching zombies post letters to santa and vampire instructional. All of a sudden it was way past bedtime. :slap

:rotfl

Hope you liked them, and sorry to distract you! :D

Great work! This is a good reminder for SS to do the Clones' Speeder.:wink1:

I agree. Speeder bikes would be awesome and profitable. Put me down for a few!

:rotfl

Hope you liked them, and sorry to distract you! :D

That is ok Brinn. That was good times right there. Is that your site? Awesome funny and I highly recommend.

Neyo: Axum Command this is Commander Neyo. I have a confirmed debri field in location Delta-2. I can’t identify the ship type or any tail markings. She’s pretty banged up and still burning. Doubt there will be survivors. I’m transmitting coordinates now and then going in to get warmed up by the fire.

9uponyourealwcc_zps69cc4703.jpg

Is that Savage Opress in 1/6? Need to see more pic's of him if it is.

Back