Statue Gentle Giant Life Size Yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know about the Life size Yoda Figure made by Gentle Giant in 2006? It states it was Limited but how many were actually produced/distributed? What was the cost then/value now? Are there any left on the retail market or is it a long time sold out item?
Yoda11_zpsdd167fe2.jpg

I've got an opportunity to buy one and want to know if it's worth what person wants for it. The light saber and sound don't work from water damage but there are no other issues. I've seen it in person and it's in pretty much perfect condition minus the light saber issue.

Would anyone that has one or has knowledge offer some *collectors help. Thanks in advance...

And it's sold out for a long time ... still searching for one since 2 years as well.
There was one on ebay lately which ended for around 500€ excl. shipping but the lightsaber had some nonfunctional parts.

Okay, it looks like there was an original plan for 2500 pieces, but Gentle Giant decided to not complete the full run. I think they ended up actually producing around 500 pieces. I've got one of these, and I think it's the best lifesize Yoda to date. Good luck with your purchase!

Back