How is it there's no 1/6 Biker Scout yet?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hellion

Super Freak
Reaction score
Title says it all, how was this not one of the first characters released? Aside from the long dreamt of Chewbacca and droids etc... Man I'd be all over this!!!

Because SS is at the helm. I'm actually surprised Medicom hasn't came out with one yet.

Yea I thought they would be the first Stormtroopers to come out to go with those Endor Troopers.

I think the only thing holding them back is the bike. Without it we would all be moaning about no bike but releasing a figure in that way hasn't happened before (neyo) LOL.

Hasbro made a great bike years ago so I can't believe Ssc couldn't make a better one now.
I'm actually quite happy with my custom but agree that this is a key release.

Yeah really want a BS, hopefully they will be sold separately, as I can see the 1/6 being the same price as the pf they did yrs ago, if that's the case they can have my hasbro bikes

I'd say they are waiting for the Speeder Bike. Much like the release of the Snowtrooper along with the E-Web cannon.

Just give us the figure, I don't really care about the bike - it's way too big plus Hasbro did one. It's not really necessary.

Back